Feb 20, 2003
recently a seal was found with a shark bite out of him, dead in cardiff, ca

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
^^^^^^
Thankx for posin' that 4~fin!!!
i saw it awhile ago, wondered if it was from thee same boat that 10over goes on?

i did not even wanna ask him of this, least he think that i wanna argue with him,
whilst i only would wanna pick~his~brain, so to say, for i'm kinda into sharkz,
near~shore...

thee internet sux
compared to 1 on 1 conversationz,
ya know?

Sux too that a healthy,
mature male Great White Shark, got en~trapped in the openin's of a cage,
where fish~headz are probably bein' used to tease them, to lure this apex predator
closer, closer to where rich pepz await, who probably pay good $,$$$.00
to take a picture or vid.

Hope they got: Thee Shot!
Pffft...
:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: nowayout

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
Last edited:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Sounds like someone got bitten at the left after so many sightings the past few years. Hope they're okay.

Reactions: CJSB

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Super lucky they got the coast guard chopper there to get them to hospital. That’s a far way out for a boat ride back to SB.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
For sure. Yesterday was dreamy in the channel, flat and glassy the entire way all day. This afternoon was psis wind and chitty.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Sounds like someone got bitten at the left after so many sightings the past few years. Hope they're okay.
One of the spookiest paddles to and from boat you'll ever experience....especially if there's some size...gotta anchor way out there.
Have heard stories of sightings and guys going way inside to get picked up by their bud on the boat.
Then there's the E Seals manning the cove....don't get too close.

Glad the guy is OK...
Anyone know him?

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
One of the spookiest paddles to and from boat you'll ever experience....especially if there's some size...gotta anchor way out there.
Have heard stories of sightings and guys going way inside to get picked up by their bud on the boat.
Then there's the E Seals manning the cove....don't get too close.

Glad the guy is OK...
Anyone know him?
It was a friend of a friend. His first time out there. 15ft'er came up from below and grabbed his leg and dragged him under for a bit.

nowayout

OTF status
Nov 8, 2010
His name is Adam Coons. He was surfing with a former Lifeguard, after the incident the lifeguard applied a tourniquet and called USCG, they were there in 20 minutes. There is a post on an instagram account @Brandoncoonsrealestate