*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
What part of the following are you having a problem processing this morning?

"Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down."
who else agrees with GromsDad ?? )

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
You're not following along. You're simply replying out of your personal hate. I condemned the people who breached the capital and called for their execution in case you missed it.

Meanwhile people like you condoned riots for years and are suddenly outraged over this one.

PS. We don't know exactly who stormed the building yesterday. Do you accept the possibility that your antifa buddies might have dressed up as trumpists for the day? I say execute anyone arrested inside the capital particularly those who did damage and threatened anyone.
Oh my gee

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance.
When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down.

There was a desired outcome.......a desired set of optics for the media that day.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

:roflmao:

Responding to Rieger's video, former chairman of the Ohio Democratic Party David Pepper wrote: "Scalise is such a snake. She's fighting to make everyone safe. They cower. Then they attack her later. Stomach-churning sleaze."

Writer Wajahat Ali tweeted: "Spineless cowards Mitch McConnell & Steven Scalise huddling there with Pelosi and Schumer and trying to get law enforcement to protect them and their colleagues.

"Now? Kissing up to Trump, MAGA and violent insurrectionists. McConnell's only litmus is winning after all."

Also on Thursday, the panel played footage showing former White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney testifying that McCarthy had pleaded with Trump to call off the riot, but the former president appeared to approve of what was taking place.

Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler previously said when McCarthy urged Trump to call off the attack on January 6, the president responded: "Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are."

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
How long should people be held in prison for Misdemeanor Trespassing? Can we jail left wing rioters equally?

On January 6th one trespasser the Capital was murdered. You don't seem to care about police BRutalateeee in that instance at all and are still rambling on in this stupid thread nearly a year later.

In Waukesha a man with similar political views to you who happened to be a career criminal gets let out of jail by people with political views similar to yours and mows down a bunch of people, kills 8, and leaves several with life altering injuries. Crickets by your side and even some of your favorite news outlets acting like the SUV did this all on its own.

The level of dishonesty in people like you is truly stunning.

You sure about that dufus?

I'll be shocked if these aren't Antifa Kooks playing dress up.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Sorry, I'm not seeing that. Random out of context cut & pastes are meaningless if you had some point you were trying to make.
Surf's going to be good all day. Don't spend your whole day on here.
Why dont you just admit you were duped? Fucking traitor

Reactions: mundus