Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Facebook spied on private messages of Americans who questioned 2020 election

Good.

Facebook is a private platform.

Reporting possible treason is responsible business.

PS, only conservative suckers still use Facebook. Everyone who is paying attention knows that Facebook knows everything about every one of its users, and profits off that information at every opportunity.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Good.

Facebook is a private platform.

Reporting possible treason is responsible business.

PS, only conservative suckers still use Facebook. Everyone who is paying attention knows that Facebook knows everything about every one of its users, and profits off that information at every opportunity.
I stopped posting on FB when the whistle blower came through. She didnt tell me anything I didnt already know. I just figured this sh!t aint doing me any good. Why contribute? Similar to the eebb

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"WASHINGTON (AP) — Campaigning for a northwestern Ohio congressional seat, Republican J.R. Majewski presents himself as an Air Force combat veteran who deployed to Afghanistan after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, once describing “tough” conditions including a lack of running water that forced him to go more than 40 days without a shower.
Military documents obtained by The Associated Press through a public records request tell a different story.
They indicate Majewski never deployed to Afghanistan but instead completed a six-month stint helping to load planes at an air base in Qatar, a longtime U.S. ally that is a safe distance from the fighting.
Majewski’s account of his time in the military is just one aspect of his biography that is suspect. His post-military career has been defined by exaggerations, conspiracy theories, talk of violent action against the U.S. government and occasional financial duress.

Still, thanks to an unflinching allegiance to former President Donald Trump — Majewski once painted a massive Trump mural on his lawn — he also stands a chance of defeating longtime Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur in a district recently redrawn to favor Republicans.
Majewski is among a cluster of GOP candidates, most running for office for the first time, whose unvarnished life stories and hard-right politics could diminish the chances of a Republican “red wave” on Election Day in November. He is also a vivid representation of a new breed of politicians who reject facts as they try to emulate Trump." newsweek

Reactions: hal9000 and sirfun

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Could Trumpies be coming around to the fact Trump was fucking us and tried to stay in power corruptly? Its good we are fucking him back.