*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
1660643857388.png

Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down.
this was post #195 for anyone keeping score at home

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
so you refuse to reaffirm your previous statement?

looks like GhostDad ghosted again
Your claim of ghosting is quite premature. I'm in the midst of doing a software training webinar and taking an exam and didn't immediately reply to your post as you seem to expect.

Is this post not reaffirming my original statement?
"I made a very specific statement. It was quite clear and my opinion remains unchanged."

Sorry if I can't give you all of the attention you seem to be craving this morning. You having problems with the lady of the house? I'll pray for you. :devilish:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Your claim of ghosting is quite premature. I'm in the midst of doing a software training webinar and taking an exam and didn't immediately reply to your post as you seem to expect.

Is this post not reaffirming my original statement?
"I made a very specific statement. It was quite clear and my opinion remains unchanged."

Sorry if I can't give you all of the attention you seem to be craving this morning. You having problems with the lady of the house? I'll pray for you. :devilish:

But you wont just come out and repeat it. #Giggles

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
But you wont just come out and repeat it. #Giggles
What part of the following are you having a problem processing this morning?

"Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down."

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

"Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down."
Im processing just fine. Heh heh

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

OK, so when do we find out that the bad actors were antifas and anarchists?

So far they have all been right-wing Trumpanzees.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

Personally I think thats a bit extreme.