*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
What IS being done? Please fill me in.
Ill repeat it it for you Traitor

We are out to prove this was all coordinated by TRUMP and that he will be impeached for the third time all before November and this time convicted thereby disqualifying him from ever running for public office again.

Orangeman bad!

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Ill repeat it it for you Traitor

We are out to prove this was all coordinated by TRUMP and that he will be impeached for the third time all before November and this time convicted thereby disqualifying him from ever running for public office again.

Orangeman bad!

The White House requested that the secret service secure a route for Chump to enter the capitol to demand that he remain in power.

Can someone explain how Chump could have possibly known anything about this or even had any involvement in this? I mean.....how could he?

Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
yet another damning piece of evidence that speaks to premeditation and intent which dipshits will ignore because BLM riots happened that one time

holy fk, watching these morons make excuses is mesmerizing television

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
yet another damning piece of evidence that speaks to premeditation and intent which dipshits will ignore because BLM riots happened that one time

Can't wait to see how they spin it.

"Chump could not have possibly known about this plan"

"They were just kidding"

"I hardly even knew the secret service!!"

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
We all know Trump's side organized Wild Wednesday Jan 6th 2021. Libs and Cons alike. The plan was to hand the presidency to Trump. Cons are OK with it. Sports Fan Mentality. You can shove it in their face as much as you want and they will just bury their heads deeper up their asses. They know it...but they wont admit it. Its how they live. Its how they sleep at night.

Reactions: hammies

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
We all know Trump's side organized Wild Wednesday Jan 6th 2021. Libs and Cons alike. The plan was to hand the presidency to Trump. Cons are OK with it. Sports Fan Mentality. You can shove it in their face as much as you want and they will just bury their heads deeper up their asses. They know it...but they wont admit it. Its how they live. Its how they sleep at night.
yup.

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

In a just world, I see the headman's axe swinging enough to require him rotator cuff surgery. And a whole LOT of exile.