*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

"defeated" I think that means "looser" !! :roflmao: )

Reactions: tacos

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

"defeated" I think that means "looser" !! :roflmao: )
this did not make the Chump Cult and the insurrection apologists look good at all. Can't wait to see what kind of philosophical pretzels they tie themselves into over this.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
You sure about that dufus?

I'll be shocked if these aren't Antifa Kooks playing dress up.

you are as smart today as you were on January 6, 2021 !! )

==================================================================
=============================================================================
Who had "attempted facist coup" for 2021 bingo?
there were some actual intelligent prescient posts made January 6 !! )

==========================================
================================================================
Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down.
How about we decorate the lampposts on Pennsylvania Avenue with the fake electors hanging also ?? )

:shrug:

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down.
. Sure for starters. Im thinking you are missing the whole point of the show however. We are out to prove this was all coordinated by TRUMP With that he will be impeached for the third time all before November and this time convicted thereby disqualifying him from ever running for public office again. Also it will scar the GOP for all eternity.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
. Sure for starters. Im thinking you are missing the whole point of the show however. We are out to prove this was all coordinated by TRUMP With that he will be impeached for the third time all before November and this time convicted thereby disqualifying him from ever running for public office again. Also it will scar the GOP for all eternity.
You’ve obviously already been scarred for an eternity. Seek professional help.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation