*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Hyper partisan morons like you want to see this on their TV. Normal people do not. Regardless, my point here is that you will not get what you'd hoped for by showing the American people who are pissed off that they are paying $5.00+ for gas, their 401Ks are cratering, their household expenses are exploding, crime is skyrocketing and the border is wide open that all the democrat congress has been doing for a year and a half is running these stupid hearings. Good luck with that heading into the midterms. :nana:
well, I guess this calls for a poll thread.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Who is "You Guys"? You don't get it at all. Do you think a prime time TV re-hash of this is what the voters want to see when they are paying $5.00+ for gas, their 401Ks are cratering, their household expenses are exploding, crime is skyrocketing and the border is wide open? Perhaps you're just as dumb and tone deaf as Nancy Pelosi. Good luck but I'm fairly certain that this spectacle will blow up in the democrat's face. The voters have moved on and have bigger worries. The hearings you far left loons want so bad will only make democrats look like fools under the current circumstances. I'm looking forward to it.
me too. intelligent people understand that one thing has nothing to do with the other. how come you don't?

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Hyper partisan morons like you want to see this on their TV. Normal people do not. Regardless, my point here is that you will not get what you'd hoped for by showing the American people who are pissed off that they are paying $5.00+ for gas, their 401Ks are cratering, their household expenses are exploding, crime is skyrocketing and the border is wide open that all the democrat congress has been doing for a year and a half is running these stupid hearings. Good luck with that heading into the midterms. :nana:
the party of law and order, ladies and gentlemen....

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

this issue is not going away.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
has anyone been charged with insurrection?
how soon we forget !! :roflmao: )

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
January 6 marked the first time an American president incited a lethal attack on another branch of government—but the second attempt to hold on to power through a coordinated and subversive campaign. Watergate was the first.

As the House January 6 Select Committee prepares for its slate of public hearings—coinciding, as it happens, with the 50th anniversary of the break-in—Representative Jamie Raskin, a panel member, has promised something akin to the “Watergate hearings … in terms of explaining to America what actually happened.” But given the failure of the Watergate affair’s true nature to take root in popular memory, perhaps we should hope for better.

Reactions: hal9000