*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It's ok, he'll just appeal to the Supreme Supreme Court.

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
  • Love
Reactions: hal9000

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

I remember !! :) )

“The Demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American Democracy,” the remarks state. “I am directing the Department of Justice to ensure all lawbreakers are prosecuted to the fullest extent” of the law.”

The document follows with a direct communication to the rioters: “We must send a message - not with mercy but with justice. To those who engaged in acts of violence and destruction, I want to be very clear: you do not represent me. You do not represent our movement. You do not represent our country. And if you broke the law, you belong in jail.”

Who disagrees with the doofus potus :shrug: ?? )

ifall ?? )

Gromsey ?? )

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Reactions: hal9000

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
He only reads the bullet-point summaries, and only if they are in 18 point Comic Sans, and only if all the words are 3 syllables or less.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
:oops:

Among the records that Donald Trump’s lawyers tried to shield from Jan. 6 investigators are a draft executive order that would have directed the defense secretary to seize voting machines and a document titled “Remarks on National Healing.”

Totally not a coup.

It’s not clear who wrote either document. But the draft executive order is dated Dec. 16, 2020, and is consistent with proposals that lawyer Sidney Powell made to the then-president. On Dec. 18, 2020, Powell, former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump administration lawyer Emily Newman, and former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne met with Trump in the Oval Office.

In that meeting, Powell urged Trump to seize voting machines and to appoint her as a special counsel to investigate the election,

Last edited:
Reactions: Driftcoast

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
:oops:

Among the records that Donald Trump’s lawyers tried to shield from Jan. 6 investigators are a draft executive order that would have directed the defense secretary to seize voting machines and a document titled “Remarks on National Healing.”

Totally not a coup.
We are the realm of reality not factoring in anymore.

It's like when Dennis Rodman's wife came in on him while he was fucking another girl and he said, "There is no girl."

She says, "There is a girl right there."

He says, "I don't see a girl."

• Haha
Reactions: hammies