*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
you've been asked to go on record and explain why it is not hand to hand combat and what you would call it

instead you just keep playing your idiot word games, making yourself look like a fool

keep going, I guess?
Oh i have?

"hand to hand" combat is your way of making the regular scuffling, pushing, etc of a protest seem SUPER CEREAL DURING INSURECKSHUN

Any words you can use you will to make this dumb protest seem worse than it was because the sacred building was breached

You're a pearl-clutching Carol about this whole thing

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Oh i have?

"hand to hand" combat is your way of making the regular scuffling, pushing, etc of a protest seem SUPER CEREAL DURING INSURECKSHUN

Any words you can use you will to make this dumb protest seem worse than it was because the sacred building was breached

you're an equivocating retard

hand to hand combat is what was happening

the rest of your words are a puzzling attempt at minimization

I still don't understand why you care enough to continually make a clown of yourself

Reactions: Norm'

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Oh i have?

There were several state Capitol buildings occupied by open carry zealots prior to 1/6. You really don’t hear an ongoing dialogue over those, other than to point out they may have been the writing on the wall.

I don’t think 1/6 would have had the lasting impact it does had it happened on another day.

Yeah the selective outrage of property damage for red vs blue cause is hypocritical. However the “summer of protests” also weren’t organized and promoted by heads of government who could potentially benefit from their outcomes.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
they were proactively attempting to stop the certification of the election

Trump's team are all out selling books explaining their "green bay sweep" play to baselessly replace state electors with their own

but ifallalot doesn't like that I pointed out that the protestors were involved in an extended violent skirmish with the police

is that an allowed characterization!?!?! lol fkn stupid

Reactions: Phi1

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
they were proactively attempting to stop the certification of the election

Trump's team are all out selling books explaining their "green bay sweep" play to baselessly replace state electors with their own

but ifallalot doesn't like that I pointed out that the protestors were involved in an extended violent skirmish with the police

is that an allowed characterization!?!?! lol fkn stupid
I love that so many in the Republican Party are fighting to implement new voting laws and questioning election integrity while just ratf*cking the electoral college process.

“Hey, go smear $hit on the walls of the Capitol so no one will focus on the damage we’re doing behind the scenes.”

Reactions: hammies and afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the GOP is nothing but the party of white fear now

look at their standard bearers on this very forum...white hairs wracked with anxiety about a changing cultural and sociopolitical landscape

actual conservatives need to reassess their priorities and consider cleaning house otherwise they are fkd

the numbers don't lie....in a popular vote the left dominates

the GOP's only lifeline is the electoral college and the inherent (and purposely) built in inequity in that system

no policy. no guiding principals. just fear of the other.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

look at their standard bearers on this very forum...white hairs wracked with anxiety about a changing cultural and sociopolitical landscape

actual conservatives need to reassess their priorities and consider cleaning house otherwise they are fkd

the GOP's only lifeline is the electoral college and the inherent (and purposely) built in inequity in that system

Do they really deserve to live in the home of the brave?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
you've been asked to go on record and explain why it is not hand to hand combat and what you would call it

instead you just keep playing your idiot word games, making yourself look like a fool

keep going, I guess?

or buy a dictionary...that would be my recommendation. watching you try to play word games is pretty embarrassing.

if the right gets to call the summer 2020 riots and fires an insurrection I think the left gets to call the 1/6 Capitol Riot an insurrection.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

I agree with this. The EC was well intentioned in that it keeps the urban areas from controlling rural areas thousands of miles away, although the way it computes is completely backwards.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I agree with this. The EC was well intentioned in that it keeps the urban areas from controlling rural areas thousands of miles away, although the way it computes is completely backwards.
I think it's crazy that my vote counts less...

that some states are winner takes all and some aren't...

that Iowa and other primary states set the tone for the primary cycle....

that states arbitrarily push up their primary dates to counterbalance the above....

that we don't have instant run-off and binding vote of no confidence voting systems...

Reactions: grapedrink

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I think it's crazy that my vote counts less...

that some states are winner takes all and some aren't...

that Iowa and other primary states set the tone for the primary cycle....

that states arbitrarily push up their primary dates to counterbalance the above....

that we don't have instant run-off and binding vote of no confidence voting systems...
As long as Citizens United is law, we will never have clean elections.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

it's all projection all the time with the GOP

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Whoever claims projection first, automatically wins?

:dancing::roflmao::dancing:
I find it really impressive how you demonstrated both integrity and humility by acknowledging how laughingly fkn wrong you were with all your kraken-loving, stop the steal nonsense

that's really big of you, SurfDong