*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I guess a Kamala :loser: is a closet Chumpanzee......

She and she alone started this idiocracy.

Surprised no one here has even mentioned her and the mocking she's received from both sides with those comments.

Are you guys that bubbled?

SHELL SHOCKED!!
If Dems are still talking about in 3+ years, then you can talk :trout:

Disclaimer: She's a trogladyte, but what she's saying is still a long way from topping the Benghazi Derangement Syndrome rage spiral that took over republicans and the right media through all of Obama's 2nd term. Own it brah

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
If Dems are still talking about in 3+ years, then you can talk :trout:

Disclaimer: She's a trogladyte, but what she's saying is still a long way from topping the Benghazi Derangement Syndrome rage spiral that took over republicans and the right media through all of Obama's 2nd term. Own it brah
Jan 6. 2021 is a date that will by hyped by the libby-progo dems every year from here on. You watch.

A date that will live in infamy.

It will be as big or bigger a date to "sadly" commemorate than 9/11

Kamala's speech will be heralded like FDR's.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
you are supremely idiotic

I've watched that video numerous times.

Yes, a few idiots were beating on that DC police officer (not unlike some summer 2020 riots, but most were pussy hit and runs). But just as many or more were trying to protect him from the few that wanted to take a jab at him (didn't see that much in the 2020 riots).

As he was being helped out of the initial rabble rousers at the front door, many were yelling to leave him alone "don't hurt him!", and that he's not their target of angst. Look and listen closely.

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Not sure how many here have seen this montage/documentary of Jan. 6, 2021 timeline?
If you have 40 minutes to kill, it's not a waste of time.

Granted it's sponsored by NYTimes and has some obvious bias, framing, narrative and also serious editing.

But the live shots and videos from what seems like dozens if not a 100 different video takers, some in front, behind and even leading DC police AND protesters alike, seems a bit too staged in some perspectives. But also a lot of hamming it up for video posterity. It puts a lot of the still pics, short vid clips and sound bites into more context. Pro and con.

Looks like the Jan. 6 2021 protesters took notes, hints and clues from the summer 2020 BLM "peaceful" protesters and Antifa rioters/antagonists playbooks.

Basically. As long as cops don't shoot, you can do whatever you want.

You get the feeling that most never thought they'd get as far as they did, and were shocked and surprised it was so easy.

Balls were dropped in numerous ways to prevent this.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully and sirfun

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
It was a mostly peaceful protest

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I’m hoping those law makers are scared shitless.
this begs the question

Do you in fact wear a diaper ?? )

:shrug:

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Benghazi was mostly just a case of gross negligence, inaction and incompetence (sound familiar?)

Hillary should've owned it, but couldn't be bothered.
And the republican freebleeding went on for 4+ years and forced multiple inquiries that came up with nothing. Beyond the fact the Benghazi was an exponentially more complicated situation to act on with reinforcements much further away.

So about you STFU and check back in with us in 3 years if Dems are still making a stink about it :trout:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I was being transparent with the MSM's claims and what Pelosi's responsibilities are when it comes to the DC Police.

It went over your head, as usual.
no, you made a claim, the claim is false, you posted articles that point out your claim is false

just because she can order an investigation (as speaker of the fkn house, derp) does not mean she is in charge of marshaling resources

fail

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
jesus christ, the chicken fkr is going full blast tonight

it is incredibly strange to me that these morons will spend so much time and energy constructing these false equivalencies and straw men

NO ONE THINKS RIOTS AND VIOLENCE ARE OK YOU FKN TU QOQUE MONGOLOIDS

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
So do the BLM riots cancel out the capital riots?

Is that how that works now?

Throw all the BLM rioters in jail with the capital rioters!

fook all these assholes.

Retard city is such a funny place.

I can't imagine living there all the time.
Yes and riots after sportsball wins and losses cancel out the BLM ones so back to square one. :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
And the republican freebleeding went on for 4+ years and forced multiple inquiries that came up with nothing. Beyond the fact the Benghazi was an exponentially more complicated situation to act on with reinforcements much further away.

So about you STFU and check back in with us in 3 years if Dems are still making a stink about it :trout:
Bengazi was about ambassador who liked to take chances.

I love me some surf dog reverse narratives

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
jesus christ, the chicken fkr is going full blast tonight

it is incredibly strange to me that these morons will spend so much time and energy constructing these false equivalencies and straw men

NO ONE THINKS RIOTS AND VIOLENCE ARE OK YOU FKN TU QOQUE MONGOLOIDS
So it's got to be an expression of some oppositional tendency?

That is the feature.

The facts are irrelevant.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'm looking forward to hearing how you would characterize this

I'm looking forward to hearing why you would not consider it "hand to hand combat"

I'm looking forward to hearing your rationale for what otherwise appears to be a deeply stupid red herring
I'd say I'm surprised he didn't take the chance to more clearly articulate his point, but I'm not...