*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
On January 6th one trespasser the Capital was murdered. You don't seem to care about police BRutalateeee in that instance at all and are still rambling on in this stupid thread nearly a year later.
I love how he completely walked away from this incredibly stupid line of reasoning (or lack thereof)

why does GromsDad keep trying to whitewash Jan 6th?

Reactions: hal9000

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
don't expect a follow-up.
Remember when he bitched nonstop for Dems supposedly refusing to accept the results of the election even though Hillary conceded? Then when Trump lost and attempted a coup, he whined and refused accept the loss? The man is a complete and total hypocrite.

Reactions: hal9000

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
The left gets guys like hal all wound up on fake news and false narratives. Nobody cares about January 6th other that far left loons and the media that caters to them.
Bullshit.

you’re just shilling because you and the other clowns just can’t let go.

the real true believers in the “cathedral”.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, there’s only 2 scenarios if you support/defend what trump instigated and Jan 6. You either a) don’t understand how a democratic election works or b) no longer want to live in a democracy.

take your pick.

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Bullshit.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, there’s only 2 scenarios if you support/defend what trump instigated and Jan 6. You either a) don’t understand how a democratic election works or b) no longer want to live in a democracy.

take your pick.
I think we're way past the point of shilling.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Bullshit.

take your pick.
Especially after bitching nonstop about Dems not accepting results of an election for 4 years. Hypocrisy is the only true conservative principle.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Bullshit.

take your pick.
There’s a single sentence in there that affects your frame so radically you can’t have a realistic view of the protests and everything around it

besides that your last sentence shows you’re so caught up in the symbolism of it all that you’re a perfect example of a cathedral adherent

these people blasphemed and now must be punished

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Dude, Trump was the the most authoritarian President ever, even said he wanted to be President for life with "total authority and zero responsibility". Your hypocrisy is reaching Gromsdad levels.
Keep toeing that line!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You are really going to deny Trump said those words and acted in an authoritarian manner? Get help.
It’s obvious you have no idea what authoritarianism is with your acceptance of the holding of political prisoners and covid laws

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
He drank a beer. OHHHHH MYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Just a reminder for you of what your typical democrat insurrection looks like. Get a grip. Nobody's buying the narrative you're clinging to.

That's how he got the Coors Light.

A crying shame that he got there late and the rest of the beer was picked over.

FTR, I'm still trying to understand why anyone would waste their time with sub-7% beer. Even if you're using it to chase 151.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
He drank a beer. OHHHHH MYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Just a reminder for you of what your typical democrat insurrection looks like. Get a grip. Nobody's buying the narrative you're clinging to.

what narrative? plenty of videos live from the day. nobody has to make anything up its all right there for anyoneto see. now if youd just take your partisan blinders off and act like a human being for once.