*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
"Insurrection" "treason" "attack" is worse than when I was arguing about caravans being an invasion
This seems like an opportunistic event as opposed to a well coordinated pre planned assault. I think a bunch of LARPers got a window of opportunity due to poor planning by the local gov't and seized it. They definitely wanted to disrupt the EC certification and some of them definitely attacked the police and broke through barricades to get inside.

I haven't heard a word that captures the essence of this shitshow yet, what would you use?

Reactions: afoaf

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
This seems like an opportunistic event as opposed to a well coordinated pre planned assault. I think a bunch of LARPers got a window of opportunity due to poor planning by the local gov't and seized it. They definitely wanted to disrupt the EC certification and some of them definitely attacked the police and broke through barricades to get inside.

I haven't heard a word that captures the essence of this shitshow yet, what would you use?
practice for the actual pre-planned events?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
And I was using a textbook definition of "invasion" and you guys all had multi-week tantrums

For last week? The textbook definition of attack might work but insurrection is a stretch. That was a violent protest, not an uprising outside of a couple loud dummies

Did you join the MBP clown school?
I signed up for a semester, I have your class third period, professor.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Looking forward to the 19/20th.

BUMP STOCK BOOGALOO.

I just need to find the best streams on twich and youtube so I don't miss out on the carnage.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Looking forward to the 19/20th.

BUMP STOCK BOOGALOO.

I just need to find the best streams on twich and youtube so I don't miss out on the carnage.
I think the last was a freebie, will see how how brave they are when the forces that be are ready for them.

• Haha
Reactions: JTS

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
it's pathetic, that only a couple of those there including all the elected ones had the self fortitude to help clean up afterwards.
classic fkn ha'ole move no matter the color of one's skin, show up for the party, enjoy yourself, make a mess and then don't stay to clean up afterwards. That's how you can tell a local here from others, they always volunteer to clean up when the pa'ina is over. Locals always bring good food/vibes to a potluck and stay to clean up before heading home. I hope they all including those cheer leading this on pay the price in what ever way necessary.

9445017_010721-cc-ap-andy-kim-img.jpg