*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Cool.

Have you seen enough facts and evidence to agree that there’s a massive disparity in the way that police respond to BLM & ANTIFA protester misconduct than there is in their response to misconduct from white nationalist protesters? I don’t expect you to answer.
You mean like in Seattle/Chaz and Portland? And many other cities after George Floyd where police were told to stand down? :roflmao:

In terms of general posture and treatment of LEOs against minorities, I’ve never disagreed with you.
As for the capital, IMO the security was simply overwhelmed and underprepared.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No Antifa???? LOL!!!!

Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down.
I see you're going from the Lin Wood book of misdirection:

Reactions: CutnSnip