*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Pretty sure that the federal courthouse is closed at 12:04am and there are no electoral procedures in progress that the anarchists are attempting to overthrow or disrupt.

Honestly the portland thing is pretty wild how long it's going on and frankly stupid. I think most of the people coming out night after night have lost sight of what they're fighting for and this is just what they do like you and I get up and go to work in the morning.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Pretty sure that the federal courthouse is closed at 12:04am and there are no electoral procedures in progress that the anarchists are attempting to overthrow or disrupt.

Honestly the portland thing is pretty wild how long it's going on and frankly stupid. I think most of the people coming out night after night have lost sight of what they're fighting for and this is just what they do like you and I get up and go to work in the morning.
The symbolic electoral process was "disrupted" for 6 hours

You don't think those crooks could have met somewhere else to continue their symbolic act?

Isn't this the same idea behind keeping churches shut down?

Glad we agree on the 2nd paragraph

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The symbolic electoral process was "disrupted" for 6 hours

You don't think those crooks could have met somewhere else to continue their symbolic act?

Isn't this the same idea behind keeping churches shut down?

Glad we agree on the 2nd paragraph
Because they failed. It would have been a revolution if they succeeded.

Reactions: mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The insurrectionists put 139 cops put in the hospital.

Because freedom, blue lives matter, and because they didn’t like the outcome of the election.

Reactions: tacos

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Here's an interesting speech that is somewhat relevant to recent events.....even though I think much of what transpired was contrived....

In any case....gives you something to think about.....4th of July style....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
your hysteria has been noted...the trash fire in the lobby of the modern tower
with fire suppression systems isn't going to get anyone's pearls clutched, bud

they should stamp the portland bullshit out with an iron boot

what are these people even **protesting** anymore?!

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
I haven't paid much attention to all this but is there a standing joke happening that everything happening anywhere but mostly in Portland is "Antifa"?

"Cause that seems far-fetched at best and simply another blatant bit of bull from the right-wing chatterboxes, most likely.

Curious. LOL

Take care.

Reactions: $kully