*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
most just wanted him out of the way safely to reduce the numbers protecting the entrance.
What's it called when you just make sh!t up that you have no evidence for?

Be careful when you characterize the desires of others. You don't know what they want.

Been hearing that elsewhere on some other forums. People are making suggestions to make hurricane-like preparations for the next couple weeks e.g. keep some cash on hand, keep the gas tanks full, extra food in the house etc etc. I can do that, but hope I don't have to.
Stoke the liquor cabinet.

I guess the sooner we get this race war over the sooner we can start enjoying the fun of life again.

Reactions: Aruka and tacos

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
If you get a chance to watch the entire 15-20 minute video taken by Jarrett Robertson during that initial rush at the Capitol entrance there, you'd see that after that first cop was pulled out and down the stairs, and pushed outside among the crowd, more people were trying to protect him from further attacks than trying to harm him more.

Yes, there were a some intent on hitting on him more, but most just wanted him out of the way safely to reduce the numbers protecting the entrance. It's coming out that many in law enforcement and military were among that crowd of Capitol rushers, so they at least were trying to not harm a fellow servicemen more than he was already.

Others there probably didn't give 2 sh*ts like many rioters and looters we saw last summer. They were there for the cheap thrill and rush of it all. There's f'd up people on all sides of the political spectrum. Some extreme, some just whacked on "poor me".

It was pretty f'd up scene with all the violence towards the cops, but what's new the last 6 months? It was pretty much ignored all last summer, but NOW it's a big deal.

Cops should be able to use harsher force when attacked, but after recent years pussification of law enforcement, they'd be sued and lose jobs now and are put in more danger of injury and death than ever before for inaction in dangerous situations.

WALL OF WORDS DEFENDING AND EQUIVOCATING FOR PEOPLE WHO BEAT A COP TO DEATH

WHATABOOOOOOOT!?!?!?!

YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK, SURFDOG!

#surfdog #wordratio #alwayssowrong

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
next week gonna be like A Fvckin zoo

also:

pipe bombs at the Capitol last week.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I bet you nothing happens

no sane person is going to show up after everyone got broadcast wearing
nazi shirts and saying stupid things for the camera on Tuesday

the only thing you're left with are the loons

GG

godspeed, president Harris!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

GG

????????????

"No sane person"
"the only thing you're left with are the loons"

Yeah the Q people led by the guy cosplaying as a Simpsons character had it all together.

JFC homie, these people are all insane in the membrane, and they've been cray cray about the cranium for ages.

What is your idea of "nothing" happens? Because right now, it sounds like Biden and the (D) want an outdoor inauguration, and it sounds like they're basically trusting the National Guard or whoever they bring in to NOT basically turn coat.

I'm thinking upwards of 50 people at most state capitols, some scraps in DC, but nobody gets anything substantial beyond security to actually try to open fire at a "VIP".

The Janitor obviously ran away, screaming in terror like a little bitch, when I responded to his suggestion of a wager.

Are you going to tuck your dick, then tuck your tail, then turn, and sprint for all you're worth, screaming "please Sharkbiscuit, don't take my money and then own my soul on the erBB"?

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
????????????

"No sane person"

Yeah the Q people led by the guy cosplaying as a Simpsons character had it all together.

JFC homie, these people are all insane in the membrane, and they've been cray cray about the cranium for ages.

What is your idea of "nothing" happens? Because right now, it sounds like Biden and the (D) want an outdoor inauguration, and it sounds like they're basically trusting the National Guard or whoever they bring in to NOT basically turn coat.

I'm thinking upwards of 50 people at most state capitols, some scraps in DC, but nobody gets anything substantial beyond security to actually try to open fire at a "VIP".

The Janitor obviously ran away, screaming in terror like a little bitch, when I responded to his suggestion of a wager.

Are you going to tuck your dick, then tuck your tail, then turn, and sprint for all you're worth, screaming "please Sharkbiscuit, don't take my money and then own my soul on the erBB"?
I think you're underestimating on the local level. What will be really funny is when Q crowds rush Republican-controlled state houses. It'll be like Mormons trying to convert other Mormons as they go door to door.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I think you're underestimating on the local level. What will be really funny is when Q crowds rush Republican-controlled state houses. It'll be like Mormons trying to convert other Mormons as they go door to door.
I kind of agree with you, I just like the erBB wagers and I'm trying to get a good fence around the bet's terms. We need good fences around the bet's terms, don't we?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
????????????

"No sane person"

I think federal indictments, resignations, and public firings **should** be enough to keep
those functional members of society home and well away from any possibility of mayhem

this leaves you just with the squidlie insane welfare recipients....I wonder if you lose your
federal welfare if you commit a felony...?

I am hopeful and willing to bet....what's a good wager? no one fkn dies? lol! I really don't think
anything meaningful happens after what we saw last Tuesday.

(serious, I'll take the glass half full bet if you have a proposition...no SurfDogging, bro!!!)

Reactions: sussle

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I kind of agree with you, I just like the erBB wagers and I'm trying to get a good fence around the bet's terms. We need good fences around the bet's terms, don't we?
Walls always work.

The bet would be " yes or no - there will be 50 or more people protesting in favor of Trump/against the 2020 election certification at each of the 50 state houses at any time between [pick a time frame]." You could limit it to CA to make it more personal and easier to judge.

The obvious problem would be counting the actual number of attendees, but one step at a time.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If you get a chance to watch the entire 15-20 minute video taken by Jarrett Robertson during that initial rush at the Capitol entrance there, you'd see that after that first cop was pulled out and down the stairs, and pushed outside among the crowd, more people were trying to protect him from further attacks than trying to harm him more.

Yes, there were a some intent on hitting on him more, but most just wanted him out of the way safely to reduce the numbers protecting the entrance. It's coming out that many in law enforcement and military were among that crowd of Capitol rushers, so they at least were trying to not harm a fellow servicemen more than he was already.

Others there probably didn't give 2 sh*ts like many rioters and looters we saw last summer. They were there for the cheap thrill and rush of it all. There's f'd up people on all sides of the political spectrum. Some extreme, some just whacked on "poor me".

It was pretty f'd up scene with all the violence towards the cops, but what's new the last 6 months? It was pretty much ignored all last summer, but NOW it's a big deal.

Cops should be able to use harsher force when attacked, but after recent years pussification of law enforcement, they'd be sued and lose jobs now and are put in more danger of injury and death than ever before for inaction in dangerous situations.

Thank you for your expert analysis.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

GG

Yep, it's gonna come and go quietly now that everyone is on alert and the Gromsdads and Surfdogs of the board will be here boasting about how peaceful and civilized Trumpists are.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I think federal indictments, resignations, and public firings **should** be enough to keep
those functional members of society home and well away from any possibility of mayhem

this leaves you just with the squidlie insane welfare recipients....I wonder if you lose your

I am hopeful and willing to bet....what's a good wager? no one fkn dies? lol! I really don't think

(serious, I'll take the glass half full bet if you have a proposition...no SurfDogging, bro!!!)
Duuu, it was a Wednesday. In January. What functional member of society that isn't a DC resident was in DC on a Wednesday in January??? Even the fkn Covington kvnts, Black Israelites, and Little Drummer Boy were weekenders.

Your question about federal benefits is very relevant. How many Secret Service, Capitol Police, active duty Military, etc. were in on this, and how many state/county/municipal law enforcement were there?

A metric sh!t-ton.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

You realize that
the forum software automatically
adjusts
the sentence length to format mobile, so
you
don’t have to do that for us?

• Haha
Reactions: r32

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
????????????

"No sane person"

I was slinging fish this weekend and Monday was a shitshow, so pardon my interMITTent and Sasse responses

so how do we F.R.A.M.E. this up? I'm saying I think the relatively sane Rs that have opposed Trump on dumb things and supported him on the relatively scant few times he had a policy with merit will be the ones that run the party agenda moving forward.

I can't remember who you thought would take the helm?

Is the bet in dollars, litecoin or crab meat?

More importantly we are (again) missing out on a GIANT fundraising opportunity