*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
If you get a chance to watch the entire 15-20 minute video taken by Jarrett Robertson during that initial rush at the Capitol entrance there, you'd see that after that first cop was pulled out and down the stairs, and pushed outside among the crowd, more people were trying to protect him from further attacks than trying to harm him more.

Yes, there were a some intent on hitting on him more, but most just wanted him out of the way safely to reduce the numbers protecting the entrance. It's coming out that many in law enforcement and military were among that crowd of Capitol rushers, so they at least were trying to not harm a fellow servicemen more than he was already.

Others there probably didn't give 2 sh*ts like many rioters and looters we saw last summer. They were there for the cheap thrill and rush of it all. There's f'd up people on all sides of the political spectrum. Some extreme, some just whacked on "poor me".

It was pretty f'd up scene with all the violence towards the cops, but what's new the last 6 months? It was pretty much ignored all last summer, but NOW it's a big deal.

Cops should be able to use harsher force when attacked, but after recent years pussification of law enforcement, they'd be sued and lose jobs now and are put in more danger of injury and death than ever before for inaction in dangerous situations.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
If you get a chance to watch the entire 15-20 minute video taken by Jarrett Robertson during that initial rush at the Capitol entrance there, you'd see that after that first cop was pulled out and down the stairs, and pushed outside among the crowd, more people were trying to protect him from further attacks than trying to harm him more.

Yes, there were a some intent on hitting on him more, but most just wanted him out of the way safely to reduce the numbers protecting the entrance. It's coming out that many in law enforcement and military were among that crowd of Capitol rushers, so they at least were trying to not harm a fellow servicemen more than he was already.

Others there probably didn't give 2 sh*ts like many rioters and looters we saw last summer. They were there for the cheap thrill and rush of it all. There's f'd up people on all sides of the political spectrum. Some extreme, some just whacked on "poor me".

It was pretty f'd up scene with all the violence towards the cops, but what's new the last 6 months? It was pretty much ignored all last summer, but NOW it's a big deal.

Cops should be able to use harsher force when attacked, but after recent years pussification of law enforcement, they'd be sued and lose jobs now and are put in more danger of injury and death than ever before for inaction in dangerous situations.
1610444416309.png
1610444417433.png

• Love
Reactions: afoaf and Leaverite

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

So what you’re saying is that they were mostly peaceful protests, right?

Reactions: tacos

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
So what you’re saying is that they were mostly peaceful protests, right?
It was a weird home invasion. An attempt at a lynching. It was weird as sh!t because the person who ordered it is psycho and the people who follow him are bonkers.
"trump supporters all have that treasonous terrorist perma-stink on them now !! )"

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

"Mostly non-murderous protesters"

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Eric
Berkeley9m ago
Walkie talkies, body armor, chemical masks, chemical spray, helmets. These people are not finished.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Eric
Berkeley9m ago
Walkie talkies, body armor, chemical masks, chemical spray, helmets. These people are not finished.
Been hearing that elsewhere on some other forums. People are making suggestions to make hurricane-like preparations for the next couple weeks e.g. keep some cash on hand, keep the gas tanks full, extra food in the house etc etc. I can do that, but hope I don't have to.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

Show me a cop, who killed a civilian, who didn't use harsher force.

I don't recall people here ignoring violence against cops. I do recall conservatives being appalled and outraged by it. I don't see that outrage here now with these cops who died.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Show me a cop, who killed a civilian, who didn't use harsher force.

I don't recall people here ignoring violence against cops. I do recall conservatives being appalled and outraged by it. I don't see that outrage here now with these cops who died.
Like everything else in the tiny reptile brains of Trumptard scum, it is ok when their team does it.