*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There is a photo where all the racist white people are cheering the beating of a cop.

WTF?

MG has a really bad character disorder.

That he says that juxtaposed to the images of violence is FUCKING INSANE!:socrazy:

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
A helpful rule of thumb I borrowed from a friend:
Huge numbers of our population believe in a complete alternate reality. Alternate facts as it were.
But just as intensely as I believe they are deluded, they think I am the one who is deluded. Maybe I am. So how can I be confident in my perception? It can be quite difficult.
But, I have found that in times of political confusion, particularly when emotions are running high and creating tunnel vision, the presence of Nazis can be an extremely helpful indicator.

If I am attending a local demonstration or event and I see Nazis…neo-Nazis, casual Nazis, master race Nazis, or the latest-whatever-uber-mythology-Nazis, I figure out which side they are on. And if they are on my side of the demonstration? I am on the wrong side.

It is tough to argue moral equivalence when I am standing next to a Nazi. Look to my right. Is there a guy wearing a 6MWE (6 million wasn’t enough) t-shirt? I am on the wrong side.

Look to my left. If that guy is wearing a Camp Auschwitz t-shirt? Wrong side.

Are Speakers being applauded for referring to things that Hitler got right? Wrong side.

Team-spirit face paint and hat with animal horns? This is actually an unclear indicator that could mean anything, but safest to keep my distance from that guy anyway, even at a football game.

However, I can always, always, always rely on the presence of Nazis as a guiding light through a fog of disinformation.

Some things are relative, and politics can absolutely have its opposing sides and grey areas. But evil and good are absolute. So, just look for the Nazis, and make your own decisions.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
A helpful rule of thumb I borrowed from a friend:
Huge numbers of our population believe in a complete alternate reality. Alternate facts as it were.
But just as intensely as I believe they are deluded, they think I am the one who is deluded. Maybe I am. So how can I be confident in my perception? It can be quite difficult.
But, I have found that in times of political confusion, particularly when emotions are running high and creating tunnel vision, the presence of Nazis can be an extremely helpful indicator.

If I am attending a local demonstration or event and I see Nazis…neo-Nazis, casual Nazis, master race Nazis, or the latest-whatever-uber-mythology-Nazis, I figure out which side they are on. And if they are on my side of the demonstration? I am on the wrong side.

It is tough to argue moral equivalence when I am standing next to a Nazi. Look to my right. Is there a guy wearing a 6MWE (6 million wasn’t enough) t-shirt? I am on the wrong side.

Look to my left. If that guy is wearing a Camp Auschwitz t-shirt? Wrong side.

Are Speakers being applauded for referring to things that Hitler got right? Wrong side.

Team-spirit face paint and hat with animal horns? This is actually an unclear indicator that could mean anything, but safest to keep my distance from that guy anyway, even at a football game.

However, I can always, always, always rely on the presence of Nazis as a guiding light through a fog of disinformation.

Some things are relative, and politics can absolutely have its opposing sides and grey areas. But evil and good are absolute. So, just look for the Nazis, and make your own decisions.
seen a couple people post this and I agree.

it’s funny to me how people like iFall 2.0 have no problem being Nazi Adjacent and then act surprised when people call them Nazis or worse LOL @ the people who think they’re Nazis as if the joke is on them. There are some things in this world that I simply don’t want to be mistaken for or associated with and Nazi is at the top of the list with a select few other things.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
seen a couple people post this and I agree.

it’s funny to me how people like iFall 2.0 have no problem being Nazi Adjacent and then act surprised when people call them Nazis or worse LOL @ the people who think they’re Nazis as if the joke is on them. There are some things in this world that I simply don’t want to be mistaken for or associated with and Nazi is at the top of the list with a select few other things.
sums it up quite nice and something the GD's, squidleys, etc of this world will never understand.

Reactions: afoaf

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Clif Notes of what Sam Harris said were the 2 big lies? I can't listen to the guy, he's insufferable.

SO kidfury plagiarized this? Shocker!
I never said I wrote that.
Attacking me like that would be deflection worthy of a Proud Boy.

Reactions: Woke AF

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
has Joe Rogan spoken on the insurrection yet?
fark.. forgot about poor joe.. i subscribe to his podcast on apple and i guess hes no longer on there and the spotify thing started already. out of sight out of mind.

just went to see if I missed anything and the guests he's had since he went spotify and since the doestic terroist attack on the capitol dont seem like the type of people I care about with their opinion on politics and i doubt they were recorded this week anyhow.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I always keep an eye out for Big Foot. The Abominable Snowman. Sasquatch. Yeti. Chewbacca. If Bigfoot is next to me, I am on the wrong side. But then if I see Nazis everywhere I go, yeah, somebody else is probably delusional. Great information! (y)

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
This seems like an opportunistic event as opposed to a well coordinated pre planned assault. I think a bunch of LARPers got a window of opportunity due to poor planning by the local gov't and seized it. They definitely wanted to disrupt the EC certification and some of them definitely attacked the police and broke through barricades to get inside.

I haven't heard a word that captures the essence of this shitshow yet, what would you use?