*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Seizing multiple city blocks in Seattle and Portland and declaring your secession from the USA? Nothingburger. Walking through open doors at the US Capitol? INSURRECTION!!!

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Not unprecedented at all

There have been demonstrations and protests at the Capitol since the country started. Hell, there was more damage during the Summer of Love and Trump's Inaguration
At most of those demonstrations they scream and shout and perform for the cameras and then they go home.

At this one they violently overwhelmed the cops, broke in looking for the Speaker of the House and the Vice President so they could do them physical harm up to and including murder, and fucked the place up.
Don't forget there have been actual armed rebellions against the federal government, including one where half the country decided to start their own country
Yeah the Civil War worked out so well. The North suffered a half million casualties and the South was defeated, decimated, humiliated, and destroyed.

Reactions: Aruka and Hump

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Seizing multiple city blocks in Seattle and Portland and declaring your secession from the USA? Nothingburger. Walking through open doors at the US Capitol? INSURRECTION!!!
still with the stupid fkn tu quoque tantrum

so much mischaracterization and bad equivocation going on....holy fk

1670442130030.png

please tell me how the portland quacks coordinated with multiple states to gin up a fake set of electors and have that list delivered to the VP so that he could certify someone other than the legal winner of the election...

I'll definitely hold my breathe while I wait

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
still with the stupid fkn tu quoque tantrum

so much mischaracterization and bad equivocation going on....holy fk

View attachment 143434

please tell me how the portland quacks coordinated with multiple states to gin up a fake set of electors and have that list delivered to the VP so that he could certify someone other than the legal winner of the election...

I'll definitely hold my breathe while I wait
That was just left over after those quacks set every major city on fire and looted all the businesses within for a whole month that summer

But words and fake documents to interrupt a ceremonial process are much, much worse!

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
That was just left over after those quacks set every major city on fire and looted all the businesses within for a whole month that summer

But words and fake documents to interrupt a ceremonial process are much, much worse!
450 out of the 964 antifa tourists so far have plead guilty !! :) )

Reactions: Hump

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
450 out of the 964 antifa tourists so far have plead guilty !! :) )
and for all the whinging about "political prisoners" the vast vast majority of these free speeching political tourists were NOT held in pre-trial detention

Reactions: need 4 speed

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
Patriots dying for their country in the Ukraine..and these f'n clowns are posting up at drag shows to protect America...white grievance the size of watermelons, balls the sizes of grapes
1670545530681.png