*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Unprecedented in American History. Keep making excuses for authoritarianism.
Not unprecedented at all

There have been demonstrations and protests at the Capitol since the country started. Hell, there was more damage during the Summer of Love and Trump's Inaguration

Don't forget there have been actual armed rebellions against the federal government, including one where half the country decided to start their own country

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Sedition doesn't require a certain likelihood of success. It's simply conduct/speech that incites people to rebel.

Ifall's problem is that he forgets what words mean and inserts new definitions as needed.
I think too what is ignored is how much coordination there was between the militias and people within the government.

The people who were yelling the loudest about a “deep state” working within the government are seemingly ignoring an actual deep state that was forming. I say that based on the various changes that were made in DoD, DHS, and DOJ leadership, and the attempts to install people loyal to POTUS and maybe not the Constitution as much, in the final months of the administration.

Reactions: need 4 speed

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not unprecedented at all

There have been demonstrations and protests at the Capitol since the country started. Hell, there was more damage during the Summer of Love and Trump's Inaguration

Don't forget there have been actual armed rebellions against the federal government, including one where half the country decided to start their own country
BS and you know it, only timee an attempt was made to prevent peaceful transfer of power. Also unprecedented, a Presidential Candidate calling for the constitution to be disregarded, you cult leader as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I think too what is ignored is how much coordination there was between the militias and people within the government.

The people who were yelling the loudest about a “deep state” working within the government are seemingly ignoring an actual deep state that was forming. I say that based on the various changes that were made in DoD, DHS, and DOJ leadership, and the attempts to install people loyal to POTUS and maybe not the Constitution as much, in the final months of the administration.
Well it's obvious they weren't powerful enough to defeat the real deep state

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Not unprecedented at all

Kind of weird that the rest of the world who watched this happen live on tv thought it was so extrordinary, while you think it’s not unprecedented at all

Sure, protests at the capital happen
what happened January 6 was unprecedented

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Kind of weird that the rest of the world who watched this happen live on tv thought it was so extrordinary, while you think it’s not unprecedented at all

Sure, protests at the capital happen
what happened January 6 was unprecedented
The rest of the world that has real protests constantly? Or the rest of the world with the same corporate propaganda machine as ours?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The rest of the world that has real protests constantly? Or the rest of the world with the same corporate propaganda machine as ours?
let me rephrase
across the world, both within the US and outside of the US, people watched this thinking it was and
extraordinary, unprecedented event
but you did not

protests outside the US capital building, and throughout the US happen all the time
what happened on January 6 was unprecedented

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
let me rephrase
across the world, both within the US and outside of the US, people watched this thinking it was and
extraordinary, unprecedented event
but you did not

protests outside the US capital building, and throughout the US happen all the time
what happened on January 6 was unprecedented
No, it wasn't

Stop thinking it was

The only thing unprecedented is how well the media machine worked on you people

It was a perfect storm to continue the non-death assassination of Trump

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No, it wasn't

Stop thinking it was

First Alex Jones was symbolically assassinated and now Trump has been non-death assassinated. Will the not-assassinations ever end?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
No, it wasn't

Stop thinking it was

I wonder if you are lying to us or lying to yourself
It actually was unprecedented

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Yup

That's why you people are fools thinking this demonstration would have done anything

It's religious symbolism for you people
I did not successfully rob the bank, therefore you cannot charge me with bank robbery

really bullet proof logic there

legal galaxy brain type sh!t

really

Reactions: One-Off