*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I for one can't wait for the prime time June hearings. I hope they run them on every network every week all summer and into the fall in prime time. The voters need to see exactly what the majority party democrats priorities are while they are paying $5.00+ for gas, their 401Ks are cratering, their household expenses are exploding, crime is skyrocketing and the border is wide open.

Reactions: Ifallalot

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I for one can't wait for the prime time June hearings. I hope they run them on every network every week all summer and into the fall in prime time. The voters need to see exactly what the majority party democrats priorities are while they are paying $5.00+ for gas, their 401Ks are cratering, their household expenses are exploding, crime is skyrocketing and the border is wide open.

do you guys really think all this evidence helps your side?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Who is "You Guys"? You don't get it at all. Do you think a prime time TV re-hash of this is what the voters want to see when they are paying $5.00+ for gas, their 401Ks are cratering, their household expenses are exploding, crime is skyrocketing and the border is wide open? Perhaps you're just as dumb and tone deaf as Nancy Pelosi. Good luck but I'm fairly certain that this spectacle will blow up in the democrat's face. The voters have moved on and have bigger worries. The hearings you far left loons want so bad will only make democrats look like fools under the current circumstances. I'm looking forward to it.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
If justice being served damages one party or another I could care less. Upholding laws, bolstering the democratic process is what matters. If there's backlash at the polls, so what. Prosecute wrongdoing

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
While I agree that something needs to be done, Congressional bandwidth is a zero sum game. Any time spent on hearings is time not spent trying to address the issues above. They will go on their 6 week recess shortly after.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
While I agree that something needs to be done, Congressional bandwidth is a zero sum game. Any time spent on hearings is time not spent trying to address the issues above. They will go on their 6 week recess shortly after.
What should be done?

The only reason the DNC is dragging this along is to try and tell voters that the other side is the bad guy

This is a last ditch effort to stem the tide that’s turning against them because of everything that’s happening

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
This is a House committee. The only thing Manchin gives a f--k about is making sure a task force on VA reform doesn't negatively affect half a dozen people in West Virginia.

The Senate is where nothing will get done on any of this stuff anyway. The House could pass eleventy bills in half an hour with Nancy running the show. It's Schumer and the rest in the Senate that will make or break any legislative action ahead of the midterms.

Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Some of the top of the Oathkeepers and Three Percenters should be publicly executed. Anyone who aided and abetted them who was elected should likewise be publicly executed.

Based Stick Man and Enrique Tarrio should have a bareknuckle vale tudo scrap on PPV.
You get really fierce when the mud people blaspheme your Cathedral

Meow!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You get really fierce when the mud people blaspheme your Cathedral

Meow!
You've blaspheme'd my Cathedral for years. The Mud People tried to stop the election from being certified and they wanted to foment a coup. It's not like they would have said they were just kidding if they got Pence etc. in zip ties.

*Some* of the top. Executed. Publicly.

And the Stick Man/Tarrio bout that's as important.

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You've blaspheme'd my Cathedral for years. The Mud People tried to stop the election from being certified and they wanted to foment a coup. It's not like they would have said they were just kidding if they got Pence etc. in zip ties.

*Some* of the top. Executed. Publicly.

And the Stick Man/Tarrio bout that's as important.
“Coup”

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Who is "You Guys"? You don't get it at all. Do you think a prime time TV re-hash of this is what the voters want to see when they are paying $5.00+ for gas, their 401Ks are cratering, their household expenses are exploding, crime is skyrocketing and the border is wide open? Perhaps you're just as dumb and tone deaf as Nancy Pelosi. Good luck but I'm fairly certain that this spectacle will blow up in the democrat's face. The voters have moved on and have bigger worries. The hearings you far left loons want so bad will only make democrats look like fools under the current circumstances. I'm looking forward to it.
i do think people want to see this on tv.
sunlight is the best disinfectant

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
i do think people want to see this on tv.
sunlight is the best disinfectant
Hyper partisan morons like you want to see this on their TV. Normal people do not. Regardless, my point here is that you will not get what you'd hoped for by showing the American people who are pissed off that they are paying $5.00+ for gas, their 401Ks are cratering, their household expenses are exploding, crime is skyrocketing and the border is wide open that all the democrat congress has been doing for a year and a half is running these stupid hearings. Good luck with that heading into the midterms. :nana: