***OFFICIAL***Neo-Marxist Oppression Thread***

plasticbertrand

Tom Curren status
Jan 12, 2009
I asked this is the JP thread and there were no takers.

Oppression, by definition, indicates cruel and unjust control of citizens.

So who here got "oppressed" by the far left Neo-Marxist equity warriors?

Who was forced to use pronouns or else lose a job or go to jail?

Because that's what oppression means. Getting an email from HR is not oppression.

Last time I interacted with a transgender person, it was 12 years ago, she was a cashier at the grocery store. I said 'hello' and 'thank you', no pronouns needed.

And I didn't get the urge to tell her about 'biological facts' because I'm not an asshole.

Share your oppression stories please. Thanks you.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The other day, I saw a park bench which two very large Pats (trannies?) were sitting on and it appeared the bench was undergoing, well, I can't say if it was neo-marxist or not, but there was definitely some oppression going on.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Has Charming Sophisticate been forced into a trans-racial lesbian studies reeducation camp yet?

plasticbertrand

Tom Curren status
Jan 12, 2009
I still want to know how did Squidley survive the oppression of gay people being able to marry.

Americans must be so coddled if they see some loony tweet or wearing a mask as oppression.

Can't wait to hear those real life oppression stories from @Ifallalot and @grapedrink

Keep them coming.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I still want to know how did Squidley survive the oppression of gay people being able to marry.

Americans must be so coddled if they see some loony tweet or wearing a mask as oppression.

Can't wait to hear those real life oppression stories from @Ifallalot and @grapedrink

Keep them coming.
Squidley had to double his bathhouse visits due to the dropoff in clientele.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Keep them coming.
to be fair iFall was forced to give up surfing and run out of California with his tail between his legs.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I asked this is the JP thread and there were no takers.

Oppression, by definition, indicates cruel and unjust control of citizens.

So who here got "oppressed" by the far left Neo-Marxist equity warriors?

Who was forced to use pronouns or else lose a job or go to jail?

Because that's what oppression means. Getting an email from HR is not oppression.

Last time I interacted with a transgender person, it was 12 years ago, she was a cashier at the grocery store. I said 'hello' and 'thank you', no pronouns needed.

And I didn't get the urge to tell her about 'biological facts' because I'm not an asshole.

Share your oppression stories please. Thanks you.

Autoprax and Oakleys n Zinka have outlined the fuckery going on in academia, wherein you either shut up and look the other way or put your job at risk.

I see a caste of people that are oppressed every weekend by progressive policies all the time up here - the homeless.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I think there’s a general acceptance of professing leftest political views in polite society (eg, most corporate workplaces) but not anything other than leftists views

I think this is pretty weird. I think the old rule of not discussing politics, religion and sex is pretty solid

I don’t think it’s a great dynamic to position one set of views as “acceptable” and all others not. It just creates divisions

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
for "coastal elite" portions of the country I'd agree, guessing that might not be the case everywhere

side note - how do you establish dominance on Zoom if you aren't talking about sex?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
for "coastal elite" portions of the country I'd agree, guessing that might not be the case everywhere

side note - how do you establish dominance on Zoom if you aren't talking about sex?
1. Maintain distance from camera. If you are farther back than everyone else, you are less eager and, therefore, cooler

2. Always wear a collar unless you have above average neck girth (that is not fat). A proper collar provides the illusion of neck girth. Make sure your collar is tall enough and stands up properly. No one will pinpoint neckgirth (or the illusion thereof) as the ground zero of your dominance but that is because it is subconscious

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
1. Maintain distance from camera. If you are farther back than everyone else, you are less eager and, therefore, cooler

2. Always wear a collar unless you have above average neck girth (that is not fat). A proper collar provides the illusion of neck girth. Make sure your collar is tall enough and stands up properly. No one will pinpoint neckgirth (or the illusion thereof) as the ground zero of your dominance but that is because it is subconscious
1. Until you melt in the background.

2. Or you don't even activate your camera in the first place.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
2. Always wear a collar unless you have above average neck girth (that is not fat). A proper collar provides the illusion of neck girth. Make sure your collar is tall enough and stands up properly.
This is my pet peeve with a lot of button up shirts. They make the collar too short/small

Reactions: Billy Ocean