Official MSNBC is a joke thread.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Twitter is not news source, but news sources do have accounts there.
NYT, BBC, NPR, ProPublic, NBC, CBS, the Hill, etc.

You're being intentionally obtuse.

And also I don't watch ANY cable news networks.

Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
A few years back, a couple of threads on this forum were seriously considering the merits of the question "is it okay to punch a nazi", which of course means anyone whose politics are more conservative than yours'. I told them then that it was a stupid idea because it was only a matter of time before the street violence escalated into gunplay and maybe even into carbombs and the like. in no case would the right just roll over and cede the field to the hostilities of the left.

I was right and those fkg morons were wrong. And I seriously doubt the escalation isn't going to end here. It can definitely get worse for both sides.

It's not too soon for you geniuses to disavow all expressions of the violence and urge everyone to take a step back and stick strictly to peaceful protest. But I doubt you're smart enough to do that. Some of you think that the ends justifies the means and that street violence is justifiable if you're angry enough. You're wrong, but apparently you will need to be forced into that understanding over time as these casualties mount until you get so sick of the violence that you'll finally disavow it.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This from the guy who was offended enough to give the thumbs down emoji to the fact that networks like CNN and MSNBC flat out lie.
Link retard? Perfect example of someone dumb enough believe faux news even after their own lawyers tell you not to. BTW stupid, a down vote does not mean being offended.

• Love
Reactions: Pico