Goleta
Fck. Just FCK!

This just got a lot more boring to me.

JJF is so easy to root hard for...
JJF is so easy to get behind...
JJF is so easy to love...

JJF is so exciting to watch.

K. I avoided erbb gay code.
I am kinda gay for JJF though (just not in a sexual way. Not that there's anything wrong with that)

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
So… who gonna start the JJF…DONE thread?

too soon?

chronic injuries suck and he’s got a decent track record of sprains throughout his career.

needless to say, Slatan is going to find a way to compete this summer.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So… who gonna start the JJF…DONE thread?

too soon?

chronic injuries suck and he’s got a decent track record of sprains throughout his career.

needless to say, Slatan is going to find a way to compete this summer.
I had a feeling he would never be the same after the first major knee injury, plus deep down inside he really would rather be someplace else, the opposite of Italo. Edit other knee.

Last edited:

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
And that's all she wrote.

Good contest, really enjoyed watching it. Do have to agree with Surfsplendorspitboardroomshow, we need less surfers on tour, as the two days off in between swells did diminish the tension or excitement that was built.

Reactions: Havoc and Aruka

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Yeah it woulda been rad to have it finish in 15 ft pumping main break.

Too many guys on tour and then forcing the womens contest in there makes the whole event cumbersome and almost guarantees that they won't be able to finish in the best conditions.

Reactions: waxfoot and Havoc

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Yeah it woulda been rad to have it finish in 15 ft pumping main break.

Too many guys on tour and then forcing the womens contest in there makes the whole event cumbersome and almost guarantees that they won't be able to finish in the best conditions.
This!!!!!! Let the women do their own events at their own venues. Makes the contests last too long.

Sharpeye Surfboards is having a heck of a month. Both the male and female winners at this event were on Sharpeyes. Looked like Filipe was on an HT2.5 Worth noting that the board Filipe was riding was something most would normally consider a small wave board.

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Is it me or does Filipe look like he’s humping a football on every wave?
No, Felipe is the greatest thing ever, the six pumps per forced air and seventeen gluten-free pizza crusts he tossed pirouetting through the alley oops and vomit-whiplash landings are the pinnacle of surfing. You are not allowed to like Italo's edits and beachbreak surfing either or Medina in left tubes because you hate all Brazilians if you don't chug Toledo.