**Official** Margies Wozzle Contest **Official**

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Italo's claim was comedy. that's the kind of claim I want to see. Damn, the dude is entertaining even jumping off the skis!

It has to be between Italo and Ryan. I believe they're on opposite sides of the draw.The finals might happen at the box (or so they're saying)

Reactions: sizzld1

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
You're right. Ryan and JJ are on the Quarters, are they not? So it will be between them and Italo.

John John impresses and is by far the best regular at Margies (can't directly compare to the goofies, very different kind of surfing)... but he's just not funny. Italo cracks me up! Even Ryan goes to goofy town every now and then.

as for Medina, It seems like Yasmin Brunet fucked his brains out the night before and he could barely stand up straight. Also, I may be wrong but I was under the impression that he really didn't notice Seth paddling on top of him... he almost burned Italo after his heat was over too... distracted as fuck.

I would be distracted if I had Yasmin Brunet riding my dongle all night long.

Reactions: MathDebater

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
You're right. Ryan and JJ are on the Quarters, are they not? So it will be between them and Italo.

John John impresses and is by far the best regular at Margies (can't directly compare to the goofies, very different kind of surfing)... but he's just not funny. Italo cracks me up! Even Ryan goes to goofy town every now and then.

as for Medina, It seems like Yasmin Brunet fucked his brains out the night before and he could barely stand up straight. Also, I may be wrong but I was under the impression that he really didn't notice Seth paddling on top of him... he almost burned Italo after his heat was over too... distracted as fook.
Agreed. Italo is funny. R Cal is looking like the new Owen (not in style but in big, lanky, Aussie, goofies).

Maedina and Italo are both a bit straight legged and slidey in the bigger Marg's canvases. Both look like they could use a longer board at times (most of the competitors do).

Reactions: brukuns

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Guessing you are talking about Kanoa's claim? That was a weak ride and the claim was absurd.
Total snoozefest last night except for Italo's heat.
No

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
No

This has got to be the lamest claim of the year by a mile. Wave is cued up in the video below.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Jeez, hard one to call... Quinoa tossing his salad, or Jordy begging for a 4.

Embarrassing as hell regardless.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
jordy earned that 4.
2 huge off the lips with 10 seconds to go
after he'd already shaken hands in defeat

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Poor rails, not well shaped bottom contours, improper fin selection, etc... I hear Jake the Snake pays for his annual blow habit in board rental fees when the west oz contests get sizeable swell.

:monkey::shrug::roflmao:
Because his mortgage is already paid in surf gambling winnings.