***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Claims that Bernie incited that shooter is every bit as valid as any claims that Trump incited what happened at the capital on January 6th. The baseball shooting was a far more serious matter in my opinion. The radical left didn't even tone down their rhetoric in the wake of that incident. They should have but they didn't.
yeah, but the thing is that your argument doesn't pass the sniff test to anyone

you're entitled to your opinion, of course, but to say that the lone whackjob that
shot up the baseball field was incited by Bernie Sanders and the radical left
while ignoring the hundreds of people that all traveled to Washington in a very
premeditated attempt to subvert the election after being encouraged to partake
in trial by combat and to show strength for 6 months (4 years) is laughable

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This is a good example of dumb people not being able to make valid comparisons.

It's also an example of the knee jerk deflection.

I guess that is part of the bias.

Reactions: tacos

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
“Why do you want to impeach the guy who’s already out of office?” Says the people who investigated Biden while out of office.
they'll say, "but he was running for the highest office in the land at the time", while ignoring
that Trump and his entire family are still doing the same exact thing

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
for the sake of discussion, let's just assume everything you say is true for a moment....

so what?

you don't like how media covered BLM in the midst of racial justice protests.

BLM is a large, well-funded organization of marxists.

and then....?
Exactly. Nothing. This is an entirely different set of circumstances and one thing has nothing to do with the other. And nothing BLM/Antifa/whomever has done materially alters or mitigates the event of 01/06/21.

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I think you missed the point of my post. By announcing his candidacy it would force the democrat's hand and quite frankly the Supreme Court's hand regarding the constitutionality of a politically motivated impeachment trial of a private citizen.
“You can’t charge a sitting President with a crime, the remedy is impeachment.”

Impeaches President.

”We don’t want Congress to remove a duly elected President, especially so close to an election. The voters will decide his fate.”

Voted out of office.

”But can you really trust elections? Oh mine was legit, I mean Presidential ones...on the same ballot.”

Insurrection ensues.

”You can’t impeach a former President! Unity!”

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
“You can’t charge a sitting President with a crime, the remedy is impeachment.”

Impeaches President.

”We don’t want Congress to remove a duly elected President, especially so close to an election. The voters will decide his fate.”

Voted out of office.

”But can you really trust elections? Oh mine was legit, I mean Presidential ones...on the same ballot.”

Insurrection ensues.

”You can’t impeach a former President! Unity!”
Perfectly stated.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I think you missed the point of my post. By announcing his candidacy it would force the democrat's hand and quite frankly the Supreme Court's hand regarding the constitutionality of a politically motivated impeachment trial of a private citizen.
Federal Judges have been impeached after stepping down before.