***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I despise Trump and I hope he ends up destitute and/or in jail, he is clearly a criminal and has committed crimes against the state. What does this failed second attempt at impeachment accomplish? It's only punishment if he's convicted, which he won't be, IMO.

He's gone in seven days. He's gonna be hit with multiple lawsuits shortly.
i kind of agree with you - let him hang for his criminal charges in court, this is more political theatre and everyone is full of sh!t.

but, I read that if removed from office or impeached again,etc that he'd lose all his benefits as a an ex prez like pension and all that..dunno if thats true but Im assuming that comes out of our taxes somehow so Im good with not paying into that dipshits retirement.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
but, I read that if removed from office or impeached again,etc that he'd lose all his benefits as a an ex prez like pension and all that..dunno if thats true but Im assuming that comes out of our taxes somehow so Im good with not paying into that dipshits retirement.
I'm OK if he loses all benefits. I'm not sure just being impeached again does that, or if it requires a conviction.

Reactions: CutnSnip

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
What perks do ex-presidents receive?
According to the National Taxpayers Union, the government spends about $4 million a year in various perks and subsidies for the four living ex-presidents.

• -pensions equal to the annual pay of a White House cabinet member ($221,400 in 2021)

• -starting six months after leaving office, a governmental allowance for an office, staffing and equipment;

• -reimbursed travel expenses of up to $1 million annually for the ex-president and up to two staffers; spouses are allowed to $500,000 for travel;

• -lifetime security services provided by the Secret Service;
  • -health benefits through the government’s Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, but only if they had five years of federal employment (Trump, like Jimmy Carter, would not qualify with only four years of civilian service);

• -funerals with full honors and the option of being buried in Arlington National Cemetery.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
What perks do ex-presidents receive?
According to the National Taxpayers Union, the government spends about $4 million a year in various perks and subsidies for the four living ex-presidents.

• -pensions equal to the annual pay of a White House cabinet member ($221,400 in 2021)

• -starting six months after leaving office, a governmental allowance for an office, staffing and equipment;

• -reimbursed travel expenses of up to $1 million annually for the ex-president and up to two staffers; spouses are allowed to $500,000 for travel;

• -lifetime security services provided by the Secret Service;
  • -health benefits through the government’s Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, but only if they had five years of federal employment (Trump, like Jimmy Carter, would not qualify with only four years of civilian service);

• -funerals with full honors and the option of being buried in Arlington National Cemetery.
Considering his debts, it's just awesome that our tax dollars will be going to Russia.

Reactions: Woke AF and tacos

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
"There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment supported by one of our major political parties and opposed by the other. Such an impeachment will produce a divisiveness and bitterness in our politics for years to come and will call into question the very legitimacy of our political institutions." Gerrold Nadler D-NY
As if divisiveness and bitterness isn’t already part of the current political spectrum

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
what would McConnel do ?? )

have Nancy hold the charges til after the primaries

and have the doofus potus campaign for the dems again a la GA runoffs !! ) :)

---------------------------==================------------------

impeach 4 more times !! )

Benghazi emails !! )

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It’s gonna be fun watching this n00b make a fool of herself on the floor in her first week of kindergarten.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has graciously volunteered to counsel frightened Republicans who are experiencing death threats for the first time.

If Republicans feel unable to fulfil their Constitutional obligations, they should resign.

can we post the tears of Clinton's supporters

one more time for old times sake ?? )

:)

Don’t impeach or we’ll riot again!

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot