***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The Dead cop disagrees, you need a new sthick desperately.
It's a show

Dead cop was a Trumper, btw

If you're actually worried about the dead cop, you should be clamoring for those who actually killed him to be prosecuted

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
"There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment supported by one of our major political parties and opposed by the other. Such an impeachment will produce a divisiveness and bitterness in our politics for years to come and will call into question the very legitimacy of our political institutions." Gerrold Nadler D-NY

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I actually listened to a few of the R speeches, full of false comparison, whataboutisms, outright lies and completely hypocritical calls for unity. They are no better then the lowest trumptard.
Trump said “peacefully” once while whipping his supporters up and that’s the only word they focused on. Ignore the numerous times he claimed the election was stolen, fraudulent and this was their last chance to claim the office.

Trump lost dude. Biden gets inaugurated a week from today.

This is a show
Yes. He couldn’t run the clock out this time.

Reactions: tacos

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It's a show

Dead cop was a Trumper, btw

If you're actually worried about the dead cop, you should be clamoring for those who actually killed him to be prosecuted
Are you suggesting that he volunteered his life for Trump?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I despise Trump and I hope he ends up destitute and/or in jail, he is clearly a criminal and has committed crimes against the state. What does this failed second attempt at impeachment accomplish? It's only punishment if he's convicted, which he won't be, IMO.

He's gone in seven days. He's gonna be hit with multiple lawsuits shortly.

Reactions: GWS_2

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I despise Trump and I hope he ends up destitute and/or in jail, he is clearly a criminal and has committed crimes against the state. What does this failed second attempt at impeachment accomplish? It's only punishment if he's convicted, which he won't be, IMO.

He's gone in seven days. He's gonna be hit with multiple lawsuits shortly.
Democrats over-playing the hand they were dealt.

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
Does Trump deserve this after 1/20:
  • -pensions equal to the annual pay of a White House cabinet member ($221,400 in 2021)

• -starting six months after leaving office, a governmental allowance for an office, staffing and equipment;

• -reimbursed travel expenses of up to $1 million annually for the ex-president and up to two staffers; spouses are allowed to $500,000 for travel;

• -lifetime security services provided by the Secret Service;

• -health benefits through the government’s Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, but only if they had five years of federal

• -employment (Trump, like Jimmy Carter, would not qualify with only four years of civilian service);

• -funerals with full honors and the option of being buried in Arlington National Cemetery.

Hell no!!!