***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
The narrow frame here is the laser focus on the alleged breaking of a "law" when the ultimate action was the donation of stolen money to a client state's military
The House Impeachment focused on the crime of bribery. Holding up funds as leverage to get investigations into Bidens announced. Emphasis on "announced".

While it's difficult to prove intent, don't you find it coincidental that all of the corruption in Ukraine came down to the Bidens? The guy who, at the time, was the #1 pick to oust Trump in 2020, make him an ordinary citizen and therefore susceptible to several obstruction charges?

The house didn't have the results of the OMB investigation, but people did quit over it:

Are you aware of any individual in the legal division resigning or leaving OMB … at least in part because of Ukraine security assistance,” Sandy was asked.
“Oh. Yes, I am,” he replied. “This person expressed concerns to me about actions vis-a-vis the Impoundment Control Act” – a reference to 1974 legislation that forbids the withholding of congressionally-approved aid.
A committee member followed up: “In the context of Ukraine security assistance and the hold.”
“Yes,” answered Sandy, adding that although he did not wish to attribute this as the sole reason for the person’s actions, he was “aware of their frustrations in that area”.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So, if what you said is true, and tRump is a puppet of big money, then why do you support him with every breath?
Once again, and I'll say it slowly, being contrarian to the constant pearl clutching of your ilk does not imply support and stating facts does not imply support of said facts

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Once again, and I'll say it slowly, being contrarian to the constant pearl clutching of your ilk does not imply support and stating facts does not imply support of said facts
Once again, and I'll say it slowly, being a contrarian for its own sake is a symptom of Oppositional Defiance Disorder. You might want to speak with a professional about that.

It's also really teenage mean-girl behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois