***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
"Greta isn't autistic. Autism is today's trendy disability.
She is a good little actress, with good writers and production'

Here's your opportunity to share your qualifications and credentials for diagnosing autism spectrum.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
"Greta isn't autistic. Autism is today's trendy disability.
She is a good little actress, with good writers and production'

Here's your opportunity to share your qualifications and credentials for diagnosing autism spectrum.
some diagnosticians only need the internet, tape measure and a hammer.:rolleyes:

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
If you think about it the House really does not. The Senate does. All the House really can do is level the charge. In this case, partisan baseless charges. The Senate determines the rest.
The Senate seems to have already made up their mind on the subject. Not to say the House is lacking in bias.

How does it look to have politically vulnerable people the Senate (jury) taking campaign support (bribes) from a President (defendant) undergoing impeachment? Something something wind driven snow.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
some diagnosticians only need the internet, tape measure and a hammer.:rolleyes:
Oh, snap! Did I step on your little hero?

I prefer my climate activists to be educated. Maybe with a degree?

Little girls, sailing around in boats, repeating what they are told, giving speaches that are written for them, don't do much for me.

You are acting like a trump lackey. "Must stick up for our side"

Can't I agree with climate change, and at the same time see little Greta as a hoax?

I never got behind Al Gore either. Living in a mansion, brokering carbon offsets.

Offsets are a money making scam, that do nothing for the environment. The seller of the credit does what he was doing anyway. And the buyer of the credit does what he was going to do anyway. But Al Gore gets a cut of the transaction as a broker.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Oh, snap! Did I step on your little hero?

I prefer my climate activists to be educated. Maybe with a degree?

Little girls, sailing around in boats, repeating what they are told, giving speaches that are written for them, don't do much for me.

You are acting like a trump lackey. "Must stick up for our side"

Can't I agree with climate change, and at the same time see little Greta as a hoax?

I never got behind Al Gore either. Living in a mansion, brokering carbon offsets.

Offsets are a money making scam, that do nothing for the environment. The seller of the credit does what he was doing anyway. And the buyer of the credit does what he was going to do anyway. But Al Gore gets a cut of the transaction as a broker.
personally I have no interest in her or her activism, and your opinion of her.
your comments on autism are rather vile and disappointing.

Do you know or have you met an autistic person? I have never met one who would be anyone's puppet. Maybe she is a hoax or maybe she is doing what she wants. Not that it matters but I would bet on the latter. Often times some of them can be rather passionate about certain things.

There are a lot of strange and twisted people in the world(as this place proves) but I find it hard to believe anyone who has had personal experience around autism would want to pretend to be of that mindset in this society. There must be a much easier and fruitful way to get woke points. But maybe she really is on the spectrum and getting woke points is her thing. If so, a true autistic would not know how to spend them or have much interest in them after they have been collected which would be all the more hilarious while she pisses off so many.

It is interesting she draws so much ire.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Who's crying?
Paul Manafort !! )

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Bombshell Report Reveals Trump Has Been Mooching Off Pence's Netflix Account For Years
December 5th, 2019
WASHINGTON, D.C.—A bombshell report coming out of the impeachment proceedings has revealed that Trump may have been mooching off Mike Pence's Netflix account his entire time in office.

A whistleblower revealed that Trump simply asked Pence for his password and has been bumming off Pence instead of spending the $13 a month himself. Pence's password was reportedly "jesus1."

"This is clearly an impeachable offense," said an unbiased constitutional scholar working at the Destroy Donald Trump Foundation, testifying before the House Judiciary Committee. "Trump has offered Pence a clear quid pro quo, granting him the VP role in exchange for access to Stranger Things, Breaking Bad, and The Office."

"Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!" the crowd chanted.

Trump shrugged and said, "Impeachment? Whatever. Stop bugging me, Parks & Rec is on. I don't like this Leslie Knope character. Very bad politician! Not good! But Ron and Andy and the gang are a fun bunch. Even the foreigner. All great people, maybe the best."

- Bee

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
personally I have no interest in her or her activism, and your opinion of her.
your comments on autism are rather vile and disappointing.

Do you know or have you met an autistic person? I have never met one who would be anyone's puppet. Maybe she is a hoax or maybe she is doing what she wants. Not that it matters but I would bet on the latter. Often times some of them can be rather passionate about certain things.

There are a lot of strange and twisted people in the world(as this place proves) but I find it hard to believe anyone who has had personal experience around autism would want to pretend to be of that mindset in this society. There must be a much easier and fruitful way to get woke points. But maybe she really is on the spectrum and getting woke points is her thing. If so, a true autistic would not know how to spend them or have much interest in them after they have been collected which would be all the more hilarious while she pisses off so many.

It is interesting she draws so much ire.
Oh, I see now. My post was a touch too personal for you. You seem to have difficulty picking up social clues. You must be on the spectrum yourself. As you said, you have no interest in her activism, or my opinion, you show an isolation from understanding the social clues of others

Otherwise you would have understood that I was actually defending folks with autism, by pointing out an imposter.

Greta is taking advantage of truely autistic people, by using that handicap to draw attention to herself.

An autistic person, since they are socially isolated, would not be an attention whore, without being exploited by another

I hope that clarifies my earlier post.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Oh, I see now. My post was a touch too personal for you. You seem to have difficulty picking up social clues. You must be on the spectrum yourself. As you said, you have no interest in her activism, or my opinion, you show an isolation from understanding the social clues of others

Otherwise you would have understood that I was actually defending folks with autism, by pointing out an imposter.

Greta is taking advantage of truely autistic people, by using that handicap to draw attention to herself.

An autistic person, since they are socially isolated, would not be an attention whore, without being exploited by another

I hope that clarifies my earlier post.
Are you going to share your experience or credentials or expertise on the subject of developmental disorders any time soon?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Are you going to share your experience or credentials or expertise on the subject of developmental disorders any time soon?
I wasn't planning to. But since you keep mentioning credentials, I sense a desire on your part to share yours.
Tell us all about yourself, and why your opinion matters.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
I wasn't planning to. But since you keep mentioning credentials, I sense a desire on your part to share yours.
Tell us all about yourself, and why your opinion matters.
I'll take that answer as you have no meaningful experience, training, or expertise. Not surprising, given your earlier posts but, if I'm wrong about your hollow posturing, then enlighten us.