***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
I mean. He literally ignored that I linked Foxnews and CNBC. and turned to the whole 'YOU GUYS SAY MY CONSPIRACY WEBSITES ARE FALSE SO ANYTHING YOU GUYS SAY IS FAKE NEWS".

So yes. He just believes what he wants to believe.

Lost cause.

He literally links 3 things: fake news websites like brietbart, youtube videos, and political memes, as actual factual evidence for his arguments.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
What you don't get is that people like you and hal have ZERO credibility so nobody clicks on the links you post anymore and they haven't for a long long time. Somewhere around Russia conspiracy hoax post 583 people stopped even clicking on the cherry picked orangemanbad links you guys post.

Reactions: Ifallalot

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019

"Sondland said "I now do recall" a conversation in Poland where he told a Zelenskiy aide that resumption of military aid likely would not happen until Ukraine had provided a public anti-corruption statement. "

I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE QUID PRO QUO.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What you don't get is that people like you and hal have ZERO credibility so nobody clicks on the links you post anymore and they haven't for a long long time. Somewhere around Russia conspiracy hoax post 583 people stopped even clicking on the cherry picked orangemanbad links you guys post.
#delusional

• Haha

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Gromsdad, squidley, and surfdog believe a lot of things that aren’t true. The only thing that ifallalot believes is that he’s smarter than everyone else here.

• Love

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
The simple fact that Biden's conduct was not worthy of investigation completely condemns Trump in his attempt to ask a foreign government for political influence while withholding military aid.

Louisiana Republican senator John Kennedy argued on CBS’s Face the Nation on Sunday that assessing President Trump’s motive will be the decisive factor in any Senate impeachment trial:

The quid pro quo, in my judgment, is a red herring. Here are the two possible scenarios. Number one, the president asked for an investigation of a political rival. Number two, the president asked for an investigation of possible corruption by someone who happens to be a political rival. The latter would be in the national interest. The former would be in the president’s parochial interests and would be over the line. I think this case is going to come down to the president’s intent — his motive. Did he have a culpable state of mind? For me … there are only two relevant questions that need to be answered. Why did the president ask for an investigation? And number two, and this is inextricably linked to the first question, what did Mr. Hunter Biden do for the money?

Pay close attention to the part I've bolded and underlined. Now go read the actual transcript of the call. Your media and hyper partisan democrats have been lying to you and all along have purposely been incorrectly framing this as something it wasn't.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If Trumpy was cpncerned abut corruption why send his sleazy private attorney instead of the FBI? Unless Trumpy really does not believe inour system of govt, after all same guy who called the constitution "phony".

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump did not care whether an actual invetigation took place or not, just wanted the announcement.

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
More fun stuff coming. The Roger stone trial has some facts coming out about Trump's campaign and Stone's ties to WikiLeaks.

Reactions: Phi1

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Anybody who thinks that Trump is concerned with corruption is out of their fucking mind.

If Biden wasn't running, what his son is doing in Ukraine would be the last thing on Trump's mind.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
What we're going to find is that Ukraine ties and dealings prior to Trump admin will end up tying a lot of loose knots around a bunch of Obama admin lackeys necks. It's going to be one big circle jerk of Crossfire Hurricane being a Jumping Jack flash ga$, ga$, ga$.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Anybody who thinks that Trump is concerned with corruption is out of their fucking mind.

If Biden wasn't running, what his son is doing in Ukraine would be the last thing on Trump's mind.
You're half wrong and half right on this one. If Ukraine had not been involved in the Rushhhhha Collusion attempts to kill Trump's 2016 candidacy and presidency Trump wouldn't be focusing in on the wrongdoing that went on there with Biden and Son at the center of it all. The democrats have it all wrong when they frame this as being about digging up dirt to help his 2020 campaign. This is all about 2016......not 2020. Trump is still pissed about 2016 as he has every right to be and he'd be going after Biden and son on this one even if Biden weren't running in 2020.

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019

"Sondland said "I now do recall" a conversation in Poland where he told a Zelenskiy aide that resumption of military aid likely would not happen until Ukraine had provided a public anti-corruption statement. "