***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If Obama committed even 0000.1% of the crimes Trump did, he would have been impeached 10 times by now.

I guess GOP let him off, despite all the evidence.

Weird.

Reactions: mundus

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
Yea.... why didn't the GOP do something when they had control of the house for 8 years. AND controlled the Senate for 4 of those years.

GOP are incompetent people.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Yea.... why didn't the GOP do something when they had control of the house for 8 years. AND controlled the Senate for 4 of those years.

GOP are incompetent people.
I don't know that it should be a partisan thang. If prosecutors can come up with sufficient evidence of wrongdoing while he was President, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Barack was convicted.

Reactions: FecalFace

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
If Obama committed even 0000.1% of the crimes Trump did, he would have been impeached 10 times by now.

I guess GOP let him off, despite all the evidence.

Weird.
Maybe they weren't quite as vindictive on issues that politico's (both parties) have been using internationally for decades AND over losing an election. MSM would've and did ignore much of this kind of petty BS in previous Dem admins.

But, if you're a prez candidate, that makes you untouchable for past potential elicit activities? Only if your a Dem, it seems?

MSM, DNC and other Dems had no problem going after Trump on his past potential dealings in 2015 and 2016, right? Even to the point of contriving them?

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Maybe they weren't quite as vindictive on issues that politico's (both parties) have been using internationally for decades AND over losing an election. MSM would've and did ignore much of this kind of petty BS in previous Dem admins.

But, if you're a prez candidate, that makes you untouchable for past potential elicit activities? Only if your a Dem, it seems?

MSM, DNC and other Dems had no problem going after Trump on his past potential dealings in 2015 and 2016, right? Even to the point of contriving them?
dude was literally committing crimes the day he was sworn into office with his inauguration party

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Maybe they weren't quite as vindictive on issues that politico's (both parties) have been using internationally for decades AND over losing an election.
This is the funniest fvcking thing I've heard.

Is that why they were screeching about his birth certificate for 8 years?

Because they're not as vindictive?

LoL

If they had something better than the birth certificate you don't think they'd use it?

Holly crap.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
This is the funniest fvcking thing I've heard.

Is that why they were screeching about his birth certificate for 8 years?

Because they're not as vindictive?

LoL

If they had something better than the birth certificate you don't think they'd use it?

Holly crap.
Not a birther, but the adobe piece of work is pretty hilarious.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Maybe the GOP is just incompetent. They couldn’t get Hillary for all her crimes and they couldn’t nail Obie for his evil deeds.
weird indeed.
The GOP got their nitwit elected. There are varying levels of incompetence.