***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Yeah. Nancy needs to have a vote. Because there isn't support.

"Somewhere a memekin village is missing..."

Wouldn't you just love to see the democrat's internal polling on this? The truth is they are putting 40 to 60 house seats at risk by going down this path.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The right wing guys love to say the libs are going to lose their minds when trump win.

How will the right wing guys take it if trump loses?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The right wing guys love to say the libs are going to lose their minds when trump win.

The internet will be shutdown due to the butthurt, and floods of conservatard tears.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005

All those crazy bastards wanting to start armed militias lol.
Im going to beed to buy more guns to protect my liberal azz LOL.
Don't want the punisher comin after me and my boars

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I wonder if Surfdog believes Trump every time he begins a lie with...

"I'm hearing that..." or "People are saying that..."

It's funny how they selectively apply standards to things they choose to believe and not believe. Like Caca and the lack of evidence in the Russia inquiry while supporting all sorts of other baseless partisan nonsense.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Cracker Barrel will need to buy more napkins to absorb their tears.

DOT will require more street signs to replace all the shot-out ones.

Lots of job creation opportunities.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The right wing guys blustery until they get their back against the wall and then it's all

I seen em do it with here my own eyes more than once.

We're all pussies in God's eyes.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2019
After blocking Judicial nominees for much of the previous Administration, and pushing through this Administration's Judicial nominations at the Federal level, perhaps the GOP is hoping the impeachment inquiry ends up in court and they can expand their demolition of Democracy from the top down.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

You guys got my supposed "allegiance" to Trump confused with your blind allegiance to the Schiff/Pelosi/AOC Squad.

Trumps job is done as far as I care (and in record time).

He got 2 Supremes. Boosted the economy more in the last 3 years than most of Obama's entire 2 terms. Has been in the face of the MSM and progs 24/7/365 making them swing even further left off the cliff showing their true colors.

He could get tarred and feathered naked in the streets for all I care. Then we'd have people like Pelosi, Schumer, Bernie, Warren, AOC/Maxine running the show. Sounds awesome to me.:p

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
You guys got my supposed "allegiance" to Trump confused with your blind allegiance to the Schiff/Pelosi/AOC Squad.

Trumps job is done as far as I care (and in record time).

He got 2 Supremes. Boosted the economy more in the last 3 years than most of Obama's entire 2 terms. Has been in the face of the MSM and progs 24/7/365 making them swing even further left off the cliff showing their true colors.

He could get tarred and feathered naked in the streets for all I care. Then we'd have people like Pelosi, Schumer, Bernie, Warren, AOC/Maxine running the show. Sounds awesome to me.:p
the dog has jumped ship(for today).
so much for loyalty.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
the dog has jumped ship(for today).
so much for loyalty.
Still ridin' dirty, but how "loyal" were you to ANY president? I still think he will be around come Nov 2020 to vote on. Any bets?

I like Trump for what he's done to the MSM and driving the Dems to AOC Squad far-left lunacy. That in itself will take Dems a while to recover from, unless they think that's the future (Gaea forbid).

Other than that, he's just another used car salesman that knows media inside and out. He's still the outsider non-political hack. The Lib MSM can't stand him, makes them go lunatic, and that's good. Their CONSTANT butt-hurt over his antics is comedy in itself, and they don't even see it.

More concerned about the Dems process and their shills in the MSM using their bull-horns 24/7/365 on these and other issues just because they still hate that Trump won 3 years ago. It's revenge any way they can get it, and its pretty obvious to most all.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Still ridin' dirty, but how "loyal" were you to ANY president? I still think he will be around come Nov 2020 to vote on. Any bets?

I like Trump for what he's done to the MSM and driving the Dems to AOC Squad far-left lunacy. That in itself will take Dems a while to recover from, unless they think that's the future (Gaea forbid).

Other than that, he's just another used car salesman that knows media inside and out. He's still the outsider non-political hack. The Lib MSM can't stand him, makes them go lunatic, and that's good. Their CONSTANT butt-hurt over his antics is comedy in itself, and they don't even see it.

More concerned about the Dems process and their shills in the MSM using their bull-horns 24/7/365 on these and other issues just because they still hate that Trump won 3 years ago. It's revenge any way they can get it, and its pretty obvious to most all.
not that it matters but I have yet to join any cult or mindlessly follow anyone since 3rd grade.

you like your leader because he pisses people off and are mostly concerned what some talking heads feel than what an incompetent con man gets away with.

the revenge fallacy makes no sense to anyone but the desperate, which happens to be you. If you 'feel' that you now need to turn your back on your 'used car salesman' to save face, but if you are genuine in your repentance I think it needs to be a full recounting of his sins, n'est-ce pas

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Not turning my back on him. Looking forward to more, and I'm sure he won't back down to Schiff and company.

Trump is no big prize politically. He's not slick like Obama and Clinton were. And he sure as HELL doesn't get the softball treatment THEY GOT from the MSM. So, if he can hack ALL the crap thrown him thus far, and still stay intact, that says a lot to most of non-elite USA.

He has more energy to keep going than the older half of the 2020 Dem candidates combined.

He won't give up, unless he's kicked out. That may or may not happen. We'll see.

But I'm having my doubts the longer the Dems continue to stall and swap not just goal posts, but actual end-zones.

Keep your hopes alive, it's all you Dems got, since the 2020 candidates sure don't give much of it.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
It's worse than that. The end is coming for Donny. And one by one, his supporters start shading.

"I never really liked tRump, i just said i did because of how it pissed all of you"

Bullshit Surfdog.

Bullshit Ifall

But since I don't see his posts anymore, G....D.. is just the faint smell of Bullshit these days