***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
casa_mugrienta said:
https://www.businessinsider.com/us-gun-death-murder-risk-statistics-2018-3/

The chance of dying from gun violence overall is about 50% greater than the lifetime risk of dying while riding inside a car, truck, or van (a category that excludes pedestrian, cyclist, and other deaths outside of a motor vehicle). It's also more than 10 times as high as dying from any force of nature, such as a hurricane, tornado, earthquake, flood, or lightning strike.

These measures suggest Americans are more likely to die from gun violence than the combined risks of drowning, fire and smoke, stabbing, choking on food, airplane crashes, animal attacks, and natural disasters.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
1whoknows said:
casa_mugrienta said:

The chance of dying from gun violence overall is about 50% greater than the lifetime risk of dying while riding inside a car, truck, or van (a category that excludes pedestrian, cyclist, and other deaths outside of a motor vehicle). It's also more than 10 times as high as dying from any force of nature, such as a hurricane, tornado, earthquake, flood, or lightning strike.

These measures suggest Americans are more likely to die from gun violence than the combined risks of drowning, fire and smoke, stabbing, choking on food, airplane crashes, animal attacks, and natural disasters.

Gun violence = suicide, gang shooting, etc.etc....mostly suicide.

Bearnie Slanders

OTF status
Jul 14, 2017
Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D., N.Y.) says his House Judiciary Committee is already engaged in “formal impeachment proceedings” against President Trump.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D., Va.) says he wants to see an “impeachment inquiry” and expects it to formally start with a vote on the House floor.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), who would control such a floor vote, says that while impeachment isn’t off the table, she first wants to see the results of the various House investigations into Mr. Trump’s business dealings and finances.

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
1whoknows said:
casa_mugrienta said:

Can you go into what color the people re that commit mot of these gun crimes?

Cuz I don't want to appropriate cultures of what they do more better than me.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
MaxKookage said:
1whoknows said:
casa_mugrienta said:

Can you go into what color the people re that commit mot of these gun crimes?

Cuz I don't want to appropriate cultures of what they do more better than me.
It’s 50% (roughly) black on black. If you consider that almost all of those murders are done by males between the about 16-30 years old you have a very tiny percentage of the population committing an huge portion of violent crimes. And almost all of their victims fall inside the same demographic.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
This is great news.
Impeachment has about a 125% chance of backfiring wildly on the Democrat party.

I think it would end up being good for the party and the country to completely expose and expunge the wingnut "progressives" (syn. FRAUD).

Reactions: Ricknj

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
At this stage of the game peach mints is an admission that the democrats know that they don't have a candidate that can beat Trumby.

Well said. Yawn.

Tell me, what is an impeachment "proceeding"? Is that like "We wanna do it but we're afraid"?

I say go ahead, idiots. Take your best shot. Why are you still talking?

What's going to happen is they will keep impeachment hanging over Trump, like it's some kind of indictment, through the 2020 campaign without EVER doing ANYTHING. Just like the failed rusha "investigation".

Desperation has a rather stale odor.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Well said. Yawn.

Tell me, what is an impeachment "proceeding"? Is that like "We wanna do it but we're afraid"?

I say go ahead, idiots. Take your best shot. Why are you still talking?

What's going to happen is they will keep impeachment hanging over Trump, like it's some kind of indictment, through the 2020 campaign without EVER doing ANYTHING. Just like the failed rusha "investigation".

Desperation has a rather stale odor.
just think about it. Cheeto used US tax payer dollars as a bribe to get dirt on an election competitor. that blows away the Watergate break in.