***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Oh my. A week to go before trial and your defense team just quit - all 5 of them :oops:

That can't be good.

A person familiar with the departures told CNN that Trump wanted the attorneys to argue there was mass election fraud and that the election was stolen from him rather than focus on the legality of convicting a president after he's left office. Trump was not receptive to the discussions about how they should proceed in that regard.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
tap that ass !! )

his new lawyer just showed up !! ( :

1612093222636.png

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Oh my. A week to go before trial and your defense team just quit - all 5 of them :oops:

That can't be good.

I wonder if it also has to do with the lawyers seeing the evidence against Trumby and deciding it’s not worth the humiliation.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I wonder if it also has to do with the lawyers seeing the evidence against Trumby and deciding it’s not worth the humiliation.
from what i read, there is no shortage of lawyers who are willing to argue the constitutionality of impeaching him after leaving office.

however, there are apparently not many lawyers willing to go into the court of the US Senate and argue that the election got stolen (which presumably, in the eyes of the ex-Prez, justifies everything that happened afterward). and that's the case he wants to make.

Last edited:
Reactions: hal9000

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
For shame!

(if you do rep Trump)

Seems no one wants to rep in this cancel culture now.

Show ANY slight willingness to rep Trump, and forever be doxxed and shamed into job loss.

If only repping OJ, Cosby, Weinstein, Epstein, et al, were treated this way?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
For shame!

(if you do rep Trump)

Seems no one wants to rep in this cancel culture now.

Show ANY slight willingness to rep Trump, and forever be doxxed and shamed into job loss.

If only repping OJ, Cosby, Weinstein, Epstein, et al, were treated this way?
Who’s repping for OJ, Cosby, Weinstein, Epstein, et al?