***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
But they are Trump's peeps. He asked them to be there. Told them it would be "wild." Told them to march to the Capitol building and put pressure on the "weak ones." Told them they had to fight! And that they'd never get anything being weak. All while his cabal of dipshits screamed about "trial by combat." They were there to do exactly what they were called to do, interrupt the certification process in the misguided hope of keeping their "leader" in power. Simple.
If speech can be held accountable for public actions, then Maxine, Booker and a host of other Dems in Congress should be held to the same standards of inciting the public to "get in their faces" or "remove from restaurants" and radical actions they spewed to incite physical interaction on public officials and their "supporters".

If you want me to dig up some videos of their rants to incite their followers, I can. You KNOW what I speak of.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
for the sake of discussion, let's just assume everything you say is true for a moment....

so what?

you don't like how media covered BLM in the midst of racial justice protests.

BLM is a large, well-funded organization of marxists.

and then....?
we got riots, looting and other violent acts on innocent people.

With little to no disdain, scorn or contempt from Dems and their lapdog MSM on the left.

In fact, they made shameless excuses for it, constantly.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

With little to no disdain, scorn or contempt from Dems and their lapdog MSM on the left.

you're wrong

there was plenty of disdain. everyone has virtue signaled to that effect.

I'm not sure why you keep ignoring that and misattributing malicious intent

I don't know who "they" are and what the excuses were, but I think it's all moot.

the president of the united states spent months spreading lies about the election,
before, during, and after.

these lies were echoed and amplified by certain outlets and groups in an effort to
drum up support for a literal subversion of the democratic process.

you're upset because you think the BLM/ANTIFA boogiemen got to curbstomp
with impunity (the data does not support your hyperbolic commentary, btw)

I just don't see how some social justice protests resulting from generations of
injustice is comparable to the president and his inner circle fomenting sedition

that's why I 1) don't think the van means all that you infer it does and 2) why I
don't give a fk anyway because it's absurdly trivial in comparison

Last edited:
Reactions: Aruka

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

You're entitled to your opinion.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
If speech can be held accountable for public actions, then Maxine, Booker and a host of other Dems in Congress should be held to the same standards of inciting the public to
what

actions

are we talking about

besides Storming The Capitol ?? )

:)

impeach !! ) :roflmao:

like what you are doing ?? ) :)

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Not excusing it at all.

ALL lawbreakers deserve equal enforcement. The one Capitol Hill and many BLM/Antifa rioters/looters/burners last many months.

Just pointing out the selective outrage and hypocrisy of the Dems own statements and resulting actions.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
what

actions

are we talking about

besides Storming The Capitol

cop killings in Dallas, Portland, other cities

restaurant harassment in DC Metro and other cities

lootIng/burning/rioting in multiple Dem run cities in USA

physically threatening elected officials in their homes and offices

All due to inciting and support from Dems in Congress​

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
ALL lawbreakers deserve equal enforcement. The one Capitol Hill and many BLM/Antifa rioters/looters/burners last many months.

Just pointing out the selective outrage and hypocrisy of the Dems own statements and resulting actions.
you mentioned Cory and Maxine ?? )

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
you're wrong

there was plenty of disdain. everyone has virtue signaled to that effect.

I'm not sure why you keep ignoring that and misattributing malicious intent

I don't know who "they" are and what the excuses were, but I think it's all moot.

the president of the united states spent months spreading lies about the election,
before, during, and after.

these lies were echoed and amplified by certain outlets and groups in an effort to
drum up support for a literal subversion of the democratic process.

you're upset because you think the BLM/ANTIFA boogiemen got to curbstomp
with impunity (the data does not support your hyperbolic commentary, btw)

I just don't see how some social justice protests resulting from generations of
injustice is comparable to the president and his inner circle fomenting sedition

that's why I 1) don't think the van means all that you infer it does and 2) why I
don't give a fk anyway because it's absurdly trivial in comparison

"Virtual signal"! Ha ha ha . Your favorite rubbish

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Trump said "if you see anybody from that (group) in a restaurant! in a department store! at a gas station! you get out and create a crowd!! and you push back on them!! and you tell them THEY'RE NOT WELCOME!!"

He also said "they're gonna protest, and absolutely harass them....."

Oh wait

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Trump said "if you see anybody from that (group) in a restaurant! in a department store! at a gas station! you get out and create a crowd!! and you push back on them!! and you tell them THEY'RE NOT WELCOME!!"

He also said "they're gonna protest, and absolutely harass them....."

Oh wait
okay impeach them twice !! )

But only once for Storm The Capitol !! ) :)

Reactions: sizzld1

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

cop killings in Dallas, Portland, other cities

restaurant harassment in DC Metro and other cities

lootIng/burning/rioting in multiple Dem run cities in USA

physically threatening elected officials in their homes and offices

All due to inciting and support from Dems in Congress​
You forgot the guy who after being incited by Bernie Sanders and other radical leftist democrats decided to take it upon himself to try to kill a number of Republican leaders on a Washington DC baseball field. We know exactly who that perpetrator was and what incited him but none of the democrat politicians responsible for inciting him were ever held responsible and they never toned down their divisive rhetoric afterwards.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
You forgot the guy who after being incited by Bernie Sanders and other radical leftist democrats decided to take it upon himself to try to kill a number of Republican leaders on a Washington DC baseball field. We know exactly who that perpetrator was and what incited him but none of the democrat politicians responsible for inciting him were ever held responsible and they never toned down their divisive rhetoric afterwards.
impeach twice if need be !! ) :)