***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
what skully said. every person who set foot in the Capitol, at a minimum. make no mistake, every person who went that extra mile, marched down the street, breached security, and sacked the Capitol is a terrorist. their presence in the Capitol was an act of terror.
That Capitol Police officer was killed by a mob, not an individual. Every positively identified person that passed the first barricade outside the steps to the Capitol Building should be charged as an accessory to murder. Those identified that actually struck the officer with any kind of improvised weapon should be charged with murder. LAW & ORDER!

Reactions: sussle

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Shame on me for saying 500,000 which opened the doors for distractions over the counts.

Given the pictures below.......make up your own fukking numbers for the crowd size........how many people would you estimate actually committed a crime? Make it a percentage if you'd like.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Shame on me for saying 500,000 which opened the doors for distractions over the counts.

Given the pictures below.......make up your own fukking numbers for the crowd size........how many people would you estimate actually committed a crime? Make it a percentage if you'd like.

We're still dwelling on crowd size? Doesn't bragging about the crowd size make more of your people complicit in insurrection and the murder of a Capital Police Officer? I'd think it'd be in your best interest to attempt to minimize crowd size in an effort to chalk this up as a few bad apples. But if you insist that this incident is truly indicative of the mindset of the conservative masses we will take your word for it.

Reactions: mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

there was a large number of federal crimes committed. the fbi will sort it out im sure, then you’ll have your number, fatso.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
We're still dwelling on crowd size? Doesn't bragging about the crowd size make more of your people complicit in insurrection and the murder of a Capital Police Officer? I'd think it'd be in your best interest to attempt to minimize crowd size in an effort to chalk this up as a few bad apples. But if you insist that this incident is truly indicative of the mindset of the conservative masses we will take your word for it.
Give me a number. 60% ? 5% ? 0.5% ?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Shame on me for
and you stink too !! ) :)

The Capitol Police contingent, which numbered around 1,400 that day, was quickly overrun by the estimated 8,000 rioters.

do you have any more on questions ?? ) :)

Reactions: tacos

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Probably about 5,000 or so.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
This just appeared on State.gov website

Click your link now. The website had to have been hacked. That's fukking amazing.