***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
that summarizes this peach mints perfectly its this

I"m not sure if it's perfect, but something is well summed up here. Consider:

The misspelling of a common word.
The bold print, written equivalent of yelling.
The Goebbel's tactic of accusing your rival of the very thing you're attempting to do.
The comic book cartoon presentation for non-readers and the cognitively challenged.
Heroic Dear Leader is depicted 80 pounds lighter than the actual lard-ass truth.
The only Republican speaking with integrity (so far) Mitt Romney, is included among the villains as a warning to others, even though he's not involved.
The suggestion that a poor country, Ukraine, is a source of barrels of money for Democratic political leaders.

The Garrison cartoon does summarize imbecilic and hyper partisan tendencies favored by GromsWad and friends, just about perfectly.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
that summarizes this peach mints perfectly its this

I"m not sure if it's perfect, but something is well summed up here. Consider:

The misspelling of a common word.
The bold print, written equivalent of yelling.
The Goebbel's tactic of accusing your rival of the very thing you're attempting to do.
The comic book cartoon presentation for non-readers and the cognitively challenged.
Heroic Dear Leader is depicted 80 pounds lighter than the actual lard-ass truth.
The only Republican speaking with integrity (so far) Mitt Romney, is included among the villains as a warning to others, even though he's not involved.
The suggestion that a poor country, Ukraine, is a source of barrels of money for Democratic political leaders.

The Garrison cartoon does summarize imbecilic and hyper partisan tendencies favored by GromsWad and friends, just about perfectly.
1575638172654.png

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
But don't you have the same irrational overreaction to the SJWs?

Isn't that your trigger?

The question is: Who's got the faulty neuroception?

I hope it's me.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
But don't you have the same irrational overreaction to the SJWs?

Isn't that your trigger?

The question is: Who's got the faulty neuroception?

I hope it's me.
The SJWs want to silence expression and demand totalitarian adherence to values defined by them

They are far more dangerous to society than whoever is President. But hey, maybe its another means to the reboot we need. However, that pendulum may swing way too far the other way which is equally dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The SJWs want to silence expression and demand totalitarian adherence to values defined by them

They are far more dangerous to society than whoever is President. But hey, maybe its another means to the reboot we need. However, that pendulum may swing way too far the other way which is equally dangerous
Insert chicken little meme here.