***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
As teacher, I love that notion of incuriosity.

I think nature is stronger than nurture. But nurture is pretty strong.

I An over attachment to 'safety' (or fear of loss) and a rejection of novelty/challenge isn't just sloth, it's a variety of birth defect.
Yes, I agree.

But I think, maybe, nature likes to cover all its bets.

Perhaps in certain environments, this trait (slothful safety seeking) is just want the dr ordered?

Look at all the weirdos who have the perfect temperament to code.

In another context that trait might be a negative.

I always say to the kids, "be safe, but not so safe it eliminates the potential for opportunity."

On a side note, smart phones breed incuriosity.

Another side note, lots of unfit people are breeding.

Last edited:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Half of the democrats in office and the majority of the media should be sent to the gulag for fomenting such divisiveness because they simply could not accept the results of the 2016 election to this day.
And what does the other half get for being such good little subjects to the government? Surely not just an “attaboy!”

what do you hope to get out of being a good subject?

Last edited:

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
As teacher, I love that notion of incuriosity.

I think nature is stronger than nurture. But nurture is pretty strong.

Yes, I agree.

But I think, maybe, nature likes to cover all its bets.

Perhaps in certain environments, this trait (slothful safety seeking) is just want the dr ordered?

Look at all the weirdos who have the perfect temperament to code.

In another context that trait might be a negative.

I always say to the kids, "be safe, but not so safe it eliminates the potential for opportunity."

On a side note, smart phones breed incuriosity.

Another side note, lots of unfit people are breeding.
One person's aberration is another's ace in the hole...
Mutation is an evolutionary tactic, but current trends point towards some unnerving scenarios

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
"...sent to the gulag..."
Aha, not just Putin worship, also Stalin love! Looks like GromsWad has swallowed the whole load.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Fraud Guarantee! Lolzzz

On April 12, the same day Ms. Toensing signed the retainer agreement with Mr. Lutsenko, phone records show contacts between Ms. Toensing, Mr. Giuliani, and Mr. Parnas, as well as contacts between Mr. Parnas and Mr. Solomon, and Mr. Parnas and Rep. Nunes. In addition, among these calls are contacts between Mr. Giuliani and a phone number associated with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), an unidentified number (“-1”), and a phone number associated with the White House:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Congress does not have the judicial powers to prosecute. It needs to be determined that a crime was committed first. So far, all testimonies are weak hearsay at best.
The investigation is not going anywhere, in your mind, because you constantly ignore the facts and repeat the same falsehoods that were disproved million times.

Reactions: mundus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"....sent to the gulag for fomenting such divisiveness because they simply could
not accept the results of the 2016 election to this day."

says the guy who simply could not accept that this guy is colossally corrupt

utterly detached from reality

thought exercise: how would Trump dupes (Trupes?) react if a Dem had done
any one of the thousand shady things Trump has done?

#gromsdad #nointegrity #partisan #partyabovecountry

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
"....sent to the gulag for fomenting such divisiveness because they simply could
not accept the results of the 2016 election to this day."

says the guy who simply could not accept that this guy is colossally corrupt

utterly detached from reality

thought exercise: how would Trump dupes (Trupes?) react if a Dem had done
any one of the thousand shady things Trump has done?

#gromsdad #nointegrity #partisan #partyabovecountry
Rubes say this when the most divisive person in the US has been Trump himself — by far

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Trump for all his bluster and pomposity has forced the Dems to show their true lefter selves.

Now it's all in the open for everyone to see (and laugh).

If he can squeeze another judge appointment out of all this, his work is done.

Tar and feather at will......

If you can.:ROFLMAO:

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Wow, Nadler's Hamilton quote in his opener:

When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, having the advantage of military habits—despotic in his ordinary demeanour—known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty—when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity—to join in the cry of danger to liberty—to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion—to flatter and fall in with all the non sense of the zealots of the day—It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may “ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.

Reactions: Woke AF

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Trump for all his bluster and pomposity has forced the Dems to show their true lefter selves.

Now it's all in the open for everyone to see (and laugh).

If he can squeeze another judge appointment out of all this, his work is done.

Tar and feather at will......

If you can.:ROFLMAO:
What changes to do you predict with the appointment of conservative judges?

Do you think Trump's actions have revealed anything about the GOP's true selves?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
What changes to do you predict with the appointment of conservative judges?

Do you think Trump's actions have revealed anything about the GOP's true selves?
Few if any changes. Perhaps some restoration of our 2nd Amendment rights. The point is to prevent democrat appointed judges from making unconstitutional changes via the courts as has been their tradition for so long. Those days are over which is a big part of the reason they held those stupid pink hat rallies when Trump was elected.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Why would the witness called by the Minority to testify at the Impeachment Hearings feel it appropriate to pose an imaginary Nike Corporation TV advertisement, followed by a lengthy quote from a movie made in the mid-60's, in his opening statement?
Plus a reference to his Goldendoodle...
At first glance, it looks like intentional 'dumbing down' of the process. Fits well with the two calls for Motion Head Counts by the Minority, the results of which were undoubtedly known in advance, and serve to waste the Committee's time. Note to anyone claiming the Impeachment process is a waste of time: It is the Minority engaged thus far in wasting time and theatrics.

Last edited: