***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
False. You don't know what you're talking about. It is true, however, that the Senate and the President stand in the way of any progressive legislation that passes the House of Representatives. So far, in the 116th Congress:
House
All of those just cost us money without any real ROI. I'd rather have them campaigning and expressing TRD as opposed to "working"

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
All of those just cost us money without any real ROI. I'd rather have them campaigning and expressing TRD as opposed to "working"
Campaigning and Governing are two different things. Good for supporters of the GOP to keep that in mind.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Gee, I don't like to be uncharitable on this Holiday, but I think I figured it out. Big capitol G isn't Dad to a Grom: that would be Grom'sDad. And it's not the father of several Groms: that would Groms'Dad. Nope, it GromsDad.

This suggests a relationship to young boys that one might find in the Personals ads. As in, 'Who's your Daddy', or maybe, 'Young men and boys interested in a unique father/son relationship respond with photos and contact info..'

Is that big
G a hidden reference to your G spot? Located near your tonsils? Just curious. It does seem that your posts are typed one handed, with the other hand busy in your pants.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
^^^^^
Heya pal,
when we get sensible gun lawz here in this country,
you gonna be a patriot who respects Thee Law and turn in any prohibited assault weapons or other weapons deemed illegal by some~one whom runz Thee Country, of whom you did not vote for, of whom u dis~agree with stated views? Or, you gonna own+carry, still? Hmmmm...

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
A lot of wasted time that could have been spent on improving America.

Trump is going to be re elected for 2020. A whole lot of Demos are going to lose face.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
^^^^^
Heya pal,
when we get sensible gun lawz here in this country,
you gonna be a patriot who respects Thee Law and turn in any prohibited assault weapons or other weapons deemed illegal by some~one whom runz Thee Country, of whom you did not vote for, of whom u dis~agree with stated views? Or, you gonna own+carry, still? Hmmmm...
"Sensible gun laws" and "prohibited assault weapons or other weapons deemed illegal by some~one whom runz Thee Country" in the same post :LOL: