***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Watch that Carlin video I posted and think it through in light of how you've been manipulated. Take that video with you when you find a therapist. Show the therapist your posting pattern of Trump deranged posts on this forum. I hope they can help you.
Seriously?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
please stop.

read the special counsel report. read the senate select committee report.

fkkk...read any one of the summations

your post fails on sentence two...the rest is more of your weird cartoon sh!t
of course GromsDad, the willfully ignorant one who also proudly confessed to not
having read any of the reports, dislikes the post pointing out the importance of
reading the reports

it'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic

Reactions: Phi1

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Manafort’s own lawyers admitted that he lied to FBI about sharing 2016 polling data with Klimnik, thanks to botched redactions.

Also amazing how everyone who lied for Trump got pardoned but people like Michael Cohen or Rick Gates who spilled the beans did not. Probably just a coincidence.

I wonder what Klimnik did with that polling data....

actually I don't. we know exactly what he did with it.

and people like Surfdog and Gromsdad will say "rusha, rusha, rusha" and completely ignore the
fact that the Deutche Bank loans were underwritten by russian state owned banks, that manafort
lobbied to work for free for the campaign while coordinating with russian state actors, junior and
kushner were taking meetings that were "obviously very high level and sensitive... but is part of
Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump",
while Stone was coordinating with Russian
intelligence vis a vis Wikileaks to release the hacked information that Trump had publicly asked
them to access illegally.

all on record. all substantiated. all repeatedly ignored and downplayed by lying liars and Trump
bootlickers who instead choose to fabricate narratives about the dark and mysterious deep state
and baseless sour grapes...it's a fkn embarrassment.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You'll believe anything. Funny how you have no problem with Biden on video bragging about withholding foreign aid unless an official is fired doesn't bother you a bit. You not believe him when he's on video bragging about it?
Such a dishonest moron.

Reactions: doubleup

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
of course GromsDad, the willfully ignorant one who also proudly confessed to not
having read any of the reports, dislikes the post pointing out the importance of
reading the reports

it'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic
It's his cognitive dissonance avoidance strategy.

Feeling dumb don't feel good.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
is she white knighting for that comet pizza treasonloon, Michael Flynn?

is this squidlie??!?!?!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It used to be you could get all drunk and say stupid sh!t to your family members and that was it.

You woke in the morning feeling stupid.

Now you can have huge audience with social media.

You wake up in the morning and the FBI is knocking at your door.

I don't think we have adapted to this as a species.

Last edited:

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
That I got no cerebellum
gonna get my Phd
I'm a teenage lobotomy