*** Official Griffin Surfboards Thread ***

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Matt was not looking for an answer
He just stated his Twin worked great in this recent swell
correct. If I have a question I can email or call Greg. depending on how much time I have.
Said it a million times, Greg is a bit older than us and doesnt always come across the best online.

He is by far one of the most on point customer service oriented shapers ever. I appreciate this and the fact he wont cut corners ever!!!

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
correct. If I have a question I can email or call Greg. depending on how much time I have.
Said it a million times, Greg is a bit older than us and doesnt always come across the best online.

He is by far one of the most on point customer service oriented shapers ever. I appreciate this and the fact he wont cut corners ever!!!
I have to ask, does he speak like he writes?

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
You really need to seek medical attention bro - they have medication for your type of issues. HATE Hate hate - your life must have no meaning - you must work a dead end job and have no love in your life - fix yourself man - you are really embarrassing yourself for real. Go Surf - do Something in life besides spewing hate - I am all good with disagreement and good old hazing but your just an idiot that no one takes seriously.
He has a lovely 30 year relationship with a Latina (so we know for a fact that he’s not racist). And the nightshift janitorial work at the Piggly Wiggly is a surprisingly fulfilling occupation. Amor fati, bitches!