Mark has had over 10 boards in the last 10 years
He now has 2 Ibis bikes also , a Ripmo and a Ripley
:foreheadslap:
You and swallowowtail are boorish jerks. Give it a rest

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
You and swallowowtail are boorish jerks. Give it a rest
I see everyone else answer these simple questions constantly only gg and cstreet only ones who don't :shrug: Its not like someone could guess your bank on line pass word or open a credit card or some thing:drowning:

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
I see everyone else answer these simple questions constantly only gg and cstreet only ones who don't :shrug: Its not like someone could guess your bank on line pass word or open a credit card or some thing:drowning:
Why are you so worried about whether Mark got his question answered or not.
Greg has not obligation to answer your questions, if he chooses not to.

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
It was not an honest question like yours and others here .

You are mentally ill and that is supported by our moderator obviously with these endless attacks as proof .
In all seriousness Gregg you are going to tell me when someone comes to you to order a custom board they do not provide height,weight, and years of surfing experience? If that is mental ill then every shaper who has ever shaped me a custom board must escaped out of insane asylum and straight to the shaping bay. How is not a honest ? It helps one decide if they see someones board equal dims to them how shaper tackles board dims and how/where they mow foam etc...
:toilet:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Main question is what they are liking and I base the board sizing off that

At 160 lbs surfers like all different volumes and sizes etc.

Many would not be happy with Racer1's sizing as an example

You are out to prove fault in what I make and how I make it for my customers .

Your sick -
I get and understand this but over time most get to know other members likes and dislikes and why so most find it helpful and can add or distract pros and cons. Like @teeroi my age and maybe around my height and weight etc but I know he surfs warm water way more hollow waves then I do etc but still find his board feedback helpful and allows me to dream of surfing in his feet:waving:I really do think your ego and maybe your pride gets in the way of your judgement sometimes but I guess every genius needs a big ego:cheers:

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
I get and understand this but over time most get to know other members likes and dislikes and why so most find it helpful and can add or distract pros and cons. Like @teeroi my age and maybe around my height and weight etc but I know he surfs warm water way more hollow waves then I do etc but still find his board feedback helpful and allows me to dream of surfing in his feet:waving:I really do think your ego and maybe your pride gets in the way of your judgement sometimes but I guess every genius needs a big ego:cheers:
I post my short status, age but never say my weight cause I want short fat old man points because interweb acceptance is so important to me. Haha.

I might be sad if Wade or Kerry posted my dims on their social media without asking me first. If I send pics to Wade he always asks if he can post, he’ll even ask photogs if it’s ok.

Never met Griffin in real life, but we have many mutual acquaintances. According to some he’s pretty chatty unlike his 5 bar haikus on here. The people I know who’ve gotten his boars say he asks a lot of questions and follows up on how the boar performs. There have been some that he has rubbed the wrong way but we’re talking decades and decades of boar building.

Griffin used to irritate me on here too. Not anymore. I stayed off social media including here cause of the election divisiveness, Covid and just the whole toxicity of the internet. I only started posting again cause Neal started a whole thread of his pics of me. The rules I set for myself was to keep it surf related and funny, even if I tease or call out another erbber it has to be harmless heckling. The one thing we have in common is our love of surfing.

PS all you fakas that hate on FCS H4 are LOSERS. Let’s Go.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
I know who Gavin is but don’t know him. Jeannie might get jelly. Artist vibes.

Don’t know if you know this but I talked Adam, T&C lawyer and in charge of licensing, about you a few years ago. He said they call you the mad professor behind your back because you’re always tinkering and refining fins. He said that Ryan is that way too.

Reactions: santacruzin

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Question for GG. I see how Deforest is loving the QISC (I think) bottoms that now have them set in a V panel on the bottom. I just picked up a 7'4" DVS carbon fish that has a V bottom with concave in it through the back half of the board. It's by no means a new board. Can't see the build year as the red stripes someone painted onto it to cover the fin plugs repairs also cover the date.
Wondering just how long pronounced V panels with concave inside have been around for?