*** Official Fook The Police Because They Are Criminal Thugs Thread ***

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Since I was chastised for posting anti cop messages on a pro cop thread, let's put it all in one place.

Let's start with cops arresting (kidnapping) non violent protesters and assaulting members of the press, and confiscating (stealing) their credentials.

For your viewing pleasure...
The Hill: Gannett reporter covering Floyd protests detained in Delaware | TheHill.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
R32 is gonna shut this thread down. Apparently we’re only allowed to post vids in the riot thread pinned at the top.

but if you hate black people or other minorities post whatever you want wherever you want, anything goes!

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
R32 is gonna shut this thread down. Apparently we’re only allowed to post vids in the riot thread pinned at the top.

but if you hate black people or other minorities post whatever you want wherever you want, anything goes!
I checked with management. It's ok to post a new thread, because these aren't riot threads, since nobody is rioting. Theses are assault under the color of authority, and civil rights violations posts.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How about the cops being famous for getting away with drunk driving or their penchant for besting their wives. Also suburban cops on power trips harassing citizens over the most minor stuff and being power hungry dickheads about it.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
How about the cops being famous for getting away with drunk driving or their penchant for besting their wives. Also suburban cops on power trips harassing citizens over the most minor stuff and being power hungry dickheads about it.
I wish I could tell all the asshole cop stories from my dad’s experience. Probably not the appropriate place. But they’ve pulled a lot of dick moves over the years. He should have moved to California or Oregon decades ago.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
When I was fishing I had to be up at 2-3 in the morning, I once got pulled over, pulled out the car and forced to do the tests completely sober on way to work, my big crime? Glancing over to the cop next to me at a stop light, It was obvious I was on way to work, 10 fishing rods in back, bait and slicks in the back clearly visible, they only did to flex and to save face wrote a BS Ticket. Not to mention 3 cars showing up for extra intimidation.

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
When I was fishing I had to be up at 2-3 in the morning, I once got pulled over, pulled out the car and forced to do the tests completely sober on way to work, my big crime? Glancing over to the cop next to me at a stop light, It was obvious I was on way to work, 10 fishing rods in back, bait and slicks in the back clearly visible, they only did to flex and to save face wrote a BS Ticket. Not to mention 3 cars showing up for extra intimidation.
DOMINATE THE STREETS!!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I wish I could tell all the asshole cop stories from my dad’s experience. Probably not the appropriate place. But they’ve pulled a lot of dick moves over the years. He should have moved to California or Oregon decades ago.
cops are often times fvcked up people. Kid I went to high school with went on to be a cop. Total roid rager. Doubled down on the roids once he joined the force. Ended up beating his GF and being served with a restraining order. Violated said restraining order by pulling her off a treadmill at the gym at gun point with his service weapon. He held her captive in a garage and had to be talked off a ledge. He was later suspended for his actions. While suspended he decided to drive his car into a stone wall at the end of a highway connector at 120mph. They identified him with his teeth.

In October 2002, 35-year-old John R. Guthy of Trumbull crashed his Toyota pickup truck into the wall and suffered serious injuries.

A week later Fairfield Police Officer Kirk Holzapfel, 26, drove his 1998 Lexus ES300 into the wall, which the medical examiner said was a suicide.

Holzapfel had been arrested by his department a month earlier in an alleged domestic incident involving his girlfriend, resulting in him being charged with second-degree kidnapping with a firearm and assault.”

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
cops are often times fvcked up people. Kid I went to high school with went on to be a cop. Total roid rager. Doubled down on the roids once he joined the force. Ended up beating his GF and being served with a restraining order. Violated said restraining order by pulling her off a treadmill at the gym at gun point with his service weapon. He held her captive in a garage and had to be talked off a ledge. He was later suspended for his actions. While suspended he decided to drive his car into a stone wall at the end of a highway connector at 120mph. They identified him with his teeth.

In October 2002, 35-year-old John R. Guthy of Trumbull crashed his Toyota pickup truck into the wall and suffered serious injuries.

A week later Fairfield Police Officer Kirk Holzapfel, 26, drove his 1998 Lexus ES300 into the wall, which the medical examiner said was a suicide.

Holzapfel had been arrested by his department a month earlier in an alleged domestic incident involving his girlfriend, resulting in him being charged with second-degree kidnapping with a firearm and assault.”

my dad isn't a cop. he's been on the wrong side of laws most people have disagreed with for decades.

but the cops he's dealt with have used some seriously fvcked up tactics.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
One of the cops who killed Breona Taylor now has 2 sexual assault accusations.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Since I was chastised for posting anti cop messages on a pro cop thread, let's put it all in one place.

Let's start with cops arresting (kidnapping) non violent protesters and assaulting members of the press, and confiscating (stealing) their credentials.

For your viewing pleasure...
The Hill: Gannett reporter covering Floyd protests detained in Delaware | TheHill.
You were chastised because you crapped all over an RIP thread for a police officer who was by all accounts was a good guy, who several posters here knew personally. There are plenty of other threads already in progress where you could've done that. Stay classy!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
A few years back a former college prof who several of my friends and myself were close to passed away. A few months after he passed, there was a celebration of life on a Saturday, and a friend of mine organized a group dinner for around 16ish of us at a restaurant where we all used to eat together. Basically the local "Cheers" of my late professor and group of friends.

While we are all starting to trickle in, a couple guys who we did not recognize rock in and sit at the table with us. We find out later that they were invited by another friend of the deceased, but never relayed that info to us, in addition to him having a habit of doing that when he shouldn't. Anyways, one of these interlopers was super hammered drunk (we all had some kind of buzz going already) and proceeds to grab a bottle of wine and pour himself a full glass, as in to the top. Then he starts ripping up pieces of bread and scattering them all over the place, in addition to other acts of complete foolery.

I'm looking over at my buddy who organized the whole dinner as if to imply "who the fook is this guy and what are we going to do about it" and right then my buddy says to him, "Hey man, how you just beat it. You weren't really invited". Then the drunk idiot tries to start a fight with him, and we proceed to throw him out.

Turns out the guy is a local police officer. Awesome!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You were chastised because you crapped all over an RIP thread for a police officer who was by all accounts was a good guy, who several posters here knew personally. There are plenty of other threads already in progress where you could've done that. Stay classy!
did you chastise Duffy or Doug for crapping all over RIP George Floyd threads? Asking for a friend.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
did you chastise Duffy or Doug for crapping all over RIP George Floyd threads? Asking for a friend.
I don't recall Duffy going on a tirade about George Floyd probably deserving it by virtue of his profession or some other criteria the same way that Eversurfer did. Plus there are people who actually knew the deceased who were posting and probably even more who don't post here.

As for Doug, he will always be Doug and mostly trolls to get a rise out of people like you. Seems to work.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
No I didn't.

Millions in the streets, and the cops don't listen.

Crimes committed daily under the color of authority, and the cops don't listen.

We watched a man get strangled to death, by a cop, and his partners did nothing, cities burned, and the cops didn't listen.

In fact, the cops, by and large have doubled down on their illegal behavior.

So I posted about bad cops on a message board, on a thread about a cop who was killed.

Have you ever heard the expression, "pull the log out of your own eye before you try to find the speck in another's eye"?

Cops are literally murdering people in the streets, under color of authority, and you want to talk to me about manners?

Skully, please.

I want to hear you say that every cop who arrests someone falsely, be charged with kidnapping.

I want to hear you say that every cop who witnesses an assault by another cop, be charged equally, if he doesn't arrest his fellow officer.

Big picture dude, big picture

Reactions: plasticbertrand