*** Official FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion ***

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Portugal is ripping Switzerland a new one. and they'll get a worn out Morocco to go straight to the Semis.

As for Spain... that's why I say these expressive results against unexpressive teams don't mean much. 7x0 against Costa Rica doesn't mean sh!t. 4x1 against Korea doesn't mean sh!t. England vs France and Argentina vs Netherlands are going to be the first real games to watch for.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Portugal is ripping Switzerland a new one. and they'll get a worn out Morocco to go straight to the Semis.

As for Spain... that's why I say these expressive results against unexpressive teams don't mean much. 7x0 against Costa Rica doesn't mean sh!t. 4x1 against Korea doesn't mean sh!t. England vs France and Argentina vs Netherlands are going to be the first real games to watch for.
Brazil/Croatia could be a surprise.

:shrug:

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
Agreed. Croatia can be a pain in the ass.
Croatia is a very gritty team and I can see them frustrating, and possibly, beating Brazil. Probably tie and go to PK's. I'd like to see Argentina win only to see Messi win a title, but I think it will be Netherlands v Portugal in the final. It would be great to see either team win their first cup. :computer:

• Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
Winners in the quarterfinals will be Brasil, Argentina, England and Portugal.

Brasil will meet England in the final and because Pelé unfortunately dies the day before the final, Brasil will win their Sexto Copa do Mundo.

Am I psychic or what?

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente

There are 4 teams left that can add a star next to their flag and 4 who can potentially be added to the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSC