*OFFICIAL* erBB vaccination survey...

Did you receive a COVID 19 ("novel coronavirus") vaccine?

• Yes but not fully vaxxed and have scheduled my second dose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Right? Second Moderna fvcked me up. My pharmacist was going "we have free shingles vaccines." I hold up a cross, douse him with holy water and run. I'll probably regret that at some point, but COVID, Flu and now shingles? I need the pace of this sh!t to slow down a little.
Shingles vaccine sucks.

But if you ever get shingles you will get the shot. I got a really bad case, then I kept getting what felt like the virus wanting to come up but not going full blown.

If I never got shingles I would not have gotten that vaccine.

But I did get shingles and it was 6 weeks of hell.

You get open sores. Your skin hurts. You get killer body aches. You get headaches.

They told me to take Tylenol but as the condition progressed I called them back and said "No. This is worthy of pain meds."

So if you never got, I wouldn't worry. Or wait until things settle down.

PS:
93.8? Who knew that the erbb had so many fearful conditioned sheep? :dancing:

smithgrind

Nep status
Dec 25, 2009
PNW
First pfizer with a mild reaction.

second pfizer with no reaction.

First shingles kicked my ass up and down the block.

second shingles…I’m finding any excuse to avoid for now.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Really looking forward to that third Moderna shot.

I could use a week of Netflix and chills.
It was just a day for me on my 2nd Moderna.

The newer Shingles vaccine left my shoulder sore for about a week, 2nd one was worse as well. But if it helps me avoid what my Aunt June went through, am glad to have done it. (to me, seems like a Shingles outbreak is like a version of Long Chickenpox)

Last edited:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
2 jabs of pfizer. main reason is my parents but also couldnt find a good reason not to.
you're obviously not spending enough time on facebook or in the politics forum.

i got moderna'd. little soreness in shoulder first shot. 2nd one more soreness and felt tired for a day or two.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
100% vaccinated
Pfizer 1zt shot sore arm over night "March"
Pfizer 2nd jab no problems kept arm on side relaxed "April":cheers:
I got vaccinated to visit and help my mom and dad, work, and try to return to normal or semi normal.

Last edited:

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Wasn't so worried about getting sick, got it bc I thought it was the responsible thing to do and bc I thought it would make travel easier. Also watched a perfectly healthy and fit Trumper die a horrible, prolonged death from Covid, which looked like a really dumb hill to die on.

I've surfed in sh!t slicks at Baja Malibu for days on end. Vaccine isn't nearly as scary as that smelly putrid gooey mess.

The Q/Ivermectin crowd seems nutty AF to me.

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Got Pfizer in March, was eager to get it. No reaction for me but Wifey got slammed, though.
A) I wanted freedom to go through life without restrictions
B) I hated that fear of getting Covid
C) I feel it's everyone's civic duty and is a measure of respect to others to get vaxxed.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Wasn't so worried about getting sick, got it bc I thought it was the responsible thing to do and bc I thought it would make travel easier. Also watched a perfectly healthy and fit Trumper die a horrible, prolonged death from Covid, which looked like it was horrible for all involved.

I've surfed in sh!t slicks at Baja Malibu for days on end. Vaccine isn't nearly as scary as that smelly putrid mess.

The Q/Ivermectin crowd seems nutty AF to me.
seriously. people (myself included) poison themselves with so much more, for little or no reason, and yet these anit-vaxxers draw a line in the sand against a thing that may very well save their life.

But please, pass the mysto-fento-coke-smack tray thanks

For the record i don't drink or do drugs, but still, i'm sure there are ample things I ingest that are less than healthy

And even if some or many of these anti-vaxxers aren't into recreational drugs of dubious pedigree, even just drinking a six pack every day is probably far more harmful to you long run than getting an mRNA vaccine

tbuc

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jun 12, 2006
Moderna in May

Day two of 2nd shot, felt tired & kinda hung over without the queasy. Made it through the work day.

Day 3, went surfing

Reactions: mundus

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
seriously. people (myself included) poison ourselves with so much more, for little or no reason, and yet these anit-vaxxers draw a line in the sand against a thing that may very well save their life.

But please, pass the mysto-fento-coke-smack tray plz
I mean, I gladly slurped up any and all drugs offered to me by smelly hippies in Dead Show parking lots. Ate suckling pig sushi off the back of a moped in Bali. Poured gallons and gallons of tequila down my gullet in another life. Blow was always free.

But no fucking way I'm taking a vaccine!

Morans

Reactions: rowjimmytour