*OFFICIAL* erBB vaccination survey...

Did you receive a COVID 19 ("novel coronavirus") vaccine?

• Yes but not fully vaxxed and have scheduled my second dose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
We've heard a lot from the jabbed, let's here from the non-jabbed
What was the deciding factor that made you decline?
haven't got around to it yet, departed the US at the end of March (vaxx not available for my age bracket) and just returned last week. 19+ months and still kickin', boogeyman ain't come yet :monkey: will get the one dose J&J to travel freely, not because I'm scurred of the COVID monster hiding under the bed. Also I know the statistics, 99%+ survival rate for those under 70

If you are not wearing a mask you might as well be unvaccinated too.
I smell freedum

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
haven't got around to it yet, departed the US at the end of March (vaxx not available for my age bracket) and just returned last week. 19+ months and still kickin', boogeyman ain't come yet :monkey: will get the one dose J&J to travel freely, not because I'm scurred of the COVID monster hiding under the bed. Also I know the statistics, 99%+ survival rate for those under 70

I smell freedum
If the COVID vaccines kept you from dying in a mass shooting would you have already taken it? ( know you are scared of this that's why I'm axing.)

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
First pfizer with a mild reaction.

second pfizer with no reaction.

First shingles kicked my ass up and down the block.

second shingles…I’m finding any excuse to avoid for now.
Take pain meds when you go to bed.

I never did.

I think that was a mistake.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
one thing a lot of people are forgetting is that even if you survive you can have lasting effects. 37% of people who had covid have lasting symptoms months later. My homie still can't smell sh!t 6 months later.

"A large study released Wednesday found 37 percent of patients developed at least one long-term COVID-19 symptom three to six months after their infection, as scientists work to pin down the prevalence of the mysterious condition.
The University of Oxford and the National Institute for Health Research-Oxford Health Biomedical Research Centre determined that long COVID-19 symptoms were more common among people who were hospitalized and slightly more frequent among women.
Researchers analyzed data from more than 270,000 coronavirus survivors to identify the “nine core” long-term symptoms, including anxiety and depression, abnormal breathing, abdominal symptoms, pain and fatigue.

Older people and men were more likely to report breathing difficulties and cognitive problems in the study, while younger people and women documented more headaches, abdominal symptoms and anxiety and depression.
The study did not examine the causes, severity and duration of long COVID-19 symptoms. But it did compare long COVID-19 symptoms to those recovering from influenza and found people were 1.5 times more likely to develop the symptoms after COVID-19 infection. "

Reactions: Havoc

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think many anti-vaxxers got anal retentive temperaments. I bet there are more Narcissists in that group too.

And I notice they love love love the straw man.

The problem with the strawman is you become susceptible to your own framing effect, which could compromise your decision making ability.

(I'm thinking of the unvacinated people who died who conviced themselves the virus isn't a threat.)

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I’m curious what your point is being on the frontlines, if the vaccines are useless without the boosters.

which you seemed to cryptically indicate.

I’d be interested in hearing your perspective Griffin.
There's nothing cryptic here

You need to stay up to date on your shots

Just like any other shot.

Fauci says time to get your booster so you you can stay protected and protect others.

I know you're young and tough and invincible. So get your booster.

I'm sure you can handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc