*******Official COVID What the hell are we doing about haircuts?*********

LelandCuz

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 21, 2011
Lahaina
My girlfriend and I are due for our 6 month cuts so our hottie hard dresser friend is coming over tomorrow. We make her dinner and drinks, then get it done on the lanai.

Reactions: gbg

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Mine was longish when this BS started. I figured I was going to have to choose between dreadlocks and a self administered buzz. Went with the buzz. First did the whole thing with an 8 guard to take off the big chunks. Comb a part in that matches on both sides and run from below the part and down with a 3 guard. Then go around the ears and down the neck with the tapered guards. Then a number 2 guard from the part down. Had the wife clean up my neck the next day. Came out good. If you want simple, just a #2 buzz will get it done. Run the thing around your ears with the tapered guards and call it a day.

That said, I wish I had let it alone. But it was a hot day. It felt good to lose some hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdsurfrat

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Mine was longish when this BS started. I figured I was going to have to choose between dreadlocks and a self administered buzz. Went with the buzz. First did the whole thing with an 8 guard to take off the big chunks. Comb a part in that matches on both cheeks and run from below the part and down with a 3 guard. Then go around the cheeks and down the crack with the tapered guards. Then a number 2 guard from there down. Had the wife clean up my taint the next day. Came out good. If you want simple, just a #2 buzz will get it done. Run the thing around your cheeks and muff with the tapered guards and call it a day.

That said, I wish I had let it alone. But it was a hot day. It felt good to lose some hair.
Fixed.

I’m sorry everyone, I don’t know what my problem is today. I’m procrastinating on a work project.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
I let my kid give me a mohawk as my hair was the longest it has been for years. we did a comedy video skit for my classes and my daughter first butchers my head cutting off random chunks all over with the scissors pretending she was giving me a trim, then "fixed" with the buzz kit #2 leaving a nice mohawk in the middle. my first all staff video meeting got a few gasps... lol i've since buzzed the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: ghostshaper

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
My wife was impressed with my self administered buzz. She asked me to trim her hair. Like I really want to hear about how I messed that up every fvcking day for the rest of my life. I don't think so sweetie.

Last edited:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
The first answer to "what are we doing about haircuts?" really should have been

We're marching. What about you?

• Haha
Reactions: racer1

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
The gangster drug dealer across the street has been cutting hair in his garage. He scares me though.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
This has been a good excuse to try out letting the hair and beard go wild.

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
Once they find out that being long haired and long bearded gives a higher chance for COVID infection, gonna be lots of skinheads!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
My wife has been cutting my hair most of the time for the last 20 years, for those that know me even when I had a full head of hair. If we go to Lázaro I’ll go by the place next to my compadres’ shoe repair place for a cut and a shave. First class. My daughter buzzed her boyfriend, his brother, and kid yesterday, the kid ended up with a Mohawk with a Herbie Fletcher arrow. Dyed blue. He gets a new dye job every day.