*** Official Countdown to @Pico losing the bet to Sharkbiscuit once Unindicted Co-conspirator/Individual 1 announces he's running in 2024 Thread ***

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Republican voters need to just vote for anyone but trump in their primaries.. they need to out vote their extremists much like the democrats could stand to do. Everyone settle down already. Or are we collectively hooked on the nonsensical and just tragic farce our entire democratic process has become?

bread and circuses, versus shadows and dust.

Hell maybe bread and circuses are all a bunch of semi- Self-aware meat puppets can hope for. Sometimes I think it’s unfathomable we’ve even made it this far. And I kind of take comfort in that.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Republican voters need to just vote for anyone but trump in their primaries...
Remember the Republican President before Trump? The Superdome, the Stock Market, multiple investment banks, plenty of mortgages, and our Operation Iraqi Liberation Return On Investment all under water?

Trump isn't the danger. Trump is the only thing keeping us safe.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Aruka and afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
its going to be funny when all the trumpers start buying desantis sh!t because fox news said so.
I was running today and thought to myself...

now that ifallalot has metamorphosized from proud boi to qanon, what's will be his next iteration?

where does one go after qanon?!

Reactions: Aruka

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I was running today and thought to myself...

now that ifallalot has metamorphosized from proud boi to qanon, what's will be his next iteration?

where does one go after qanon?!
i don't know but I can't wait to find out

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
thats how it’s done boys, good on ya both

how about a thread dedicated solely to “friendly wagers” but the caveat is that ALL winnings are paid to a non-political non profit of the winners choosing? Fun way to argue, gamble, and support good causes. 3 of our favorite things right?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I thought Trimp would realize there is no way he could win 2024 and would continue bandwagoning to "SAVE AMERICA" raising loads of cash for his personal ATM. Now the FEC is involved and his legions really have to make a choice about where they spend their excess cash. . If he continued to stump for Republicvnts without running he could still claim his loyalty to the USA and skim loads from the take. Whats he up too?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I thought Trimp would realize there is no way he could win 2024 and would continue bandwagoning to "SAVE AMERICA" raising loads of cash for his personal ATM. Now the FEC is involved and his legions really have to make a choice about where they spend their excess cash. . If he continued to stump for Republicvnts without running he could still claim his loyalty to the USA and skim loads from the take. Whats he up too?
One school of thought:

Donald Trump announced his third run for president Tuesday night in a move that was widely perceived as a gambit to stave off a federal criminal indictment.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Thats a reassuring read. Trimp is walking a tightrope timeline.
*sighs*

The correct answer is "That's a wishcasting read."

It's a Politico opinion that thinks they got him. Did you learn so little from our wager?

Here, let me try a different approach:

Is Merrick Garland a Supreme Court Justice?

A: Yes, he is a tenacious bold visionary who can't be denied. He totally wouldn't get told to STFU and GTFO by Mitch, the oldest tortoise this side of the Galapagos.

B: No, he was a political pawn who Obama used to make the GOP look intransigent, all the while thinking HRC was going to nominate a woman of color to replace Scalia after she inevitably won in 2016.