*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
@PRCD Thank you for spelling that out, I'm not blind. I know your fvckery and how you like to act.

Aaaaand, now we are down to the origin at which you decided to be a complete a-hole to me, and this is why you continue to be the same. Give it a rest dude. Your brain is so big it can't possibly see another man's reasons as being fit for themselves. Call me a hypocrite all you want, I'll call you the same, hypocrite!
And just so you and everybody else knows, I am overwhelmingly sympathetic and saddened to hear of SF's wife's poor health, and any other peoples too, even yours! I was never unsympathetic to their plight. You just decided to butt in mid thread after SF's post and try to be the loudmouth, lol. I wasn't even talking to him. My post was directed at others prior to his but came online during his.(So Sorry SF if it seemed directed at you, wasn't indeed. )

btw, spoke with my bff today and he told me his aunt died 2 days after taking the 2nd moderna shot of cardiac arrest. Could be related, could not. Don't know much more than that. It was really sad news to hear.
Eat it up @PRCD ! Tell us how we should all not take the vaccine now, because of all the research(copy/paste) that you keep posting.

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
You all should get vaccinated
To be a real, true test, some of us will have to be left unvaccinated.

That's one way we will all know if your vaccine really works, right?

Leave some folks unvaccinated, and they will "get" the so-called "virus" and take it with them, like covering the live hand grenade with their bodies.

The rest of you "vaccinated" will be spared by the heroic feat of the unvaccinated, and they will take the hit, for you vaccinated

pansies that are cowering in your fox-holes still crying for your mommy.

See, you really don't want to vaccinate everyone, you will need us around to help you little, scared children out.

...I am goingoutside now....stay in your holes...you chickens...bunch of wimps...afraid of your own shadows...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Be careful when you characterize the actions, intentions, emotions, and beliefs of others.

Your biases will bias you toward slanting in a way that supports a frame you have intuitively created.

You are not the only dummy who does this.

Everyone does.

#metoo

You just do it a lot.

Reactions: tacos

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
EU starting to talk about denying access to public health to all those "not vaccinated".

Glad it's a voluntary thing, right?

EU also looking into denying access to public spaces, such as grocery stores, shopping centers, restaurants, etc.. to all those "not vaccinated".

Good thing there will be no discrimination against the people who choose not to take the vaccine.

I'm ok with not traveling anywhere, but this is really starting to reek of something entirely different. And not in a good way necessarily.

Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
@PRCD Thank you for spelling that out, I'm not blind. I know your fvckery and how you like to act.

Aaaaand, now we are down to the origin at which you decided to be a complete a-hole to me, and this is why you continue to be the same. Give it a rest dude. Your brain is so big it can't possibly see another man's reasons as being fit for themselves. Call me a hypocrite all you want, I'll call you the same, hypocrite!
You've been talking about the public health measures to protect YOU the entire time, to wit, people should wear masks to protect YOU. As far as I'm concerned, this is fine. You should protect yourself, especially if you have kids. But you can't then tell everyone they're selfish for doing what's good for them without being a hypocrite.

btw, spoke with my bff today and he told me his aunt died 2 days after taking the 2nd moderna shot of cardiac arrest. Could be related, could not. Don't know much more than that. It was really sad news to hear.
There's a network effect contributing to vaccine hesitancy. Dr. John Campbell posted a survey about US vaccine hesitancy on his VLOG about immune escape. The main reason people are "vaccine hesitant" is fear of side-effects. You hear about these through your network.

Eat it up @PRCD ! Tell us how we should all not take the vaccine now, because of all the research(copy/paste) that you keep posting.
You can't keep evading with stupidity. You have to read and understand what I've written or you're just making stuff up.

1627055574675.png

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
EU starting to talk about denying access to public health to all those "not vaccinated".

Glad it's a voluntary thing, right?

EU also looking into denying access to public spaces, such as grocery stores, shopping centers, restaurants, etc.. to all those "not vaccinated".

Good thing there will be no discrimination against the people who choose not to take the vaccine.

I'm ok with not traveling anywhere, but this is really starting to reek of something entirely different. And not in a good way necessarily.

They don't force you to get the shot and explain the consequences.

I suppose this is some sort of compromise.

The majority giving the minority the right to choose and saying nothing is free. You want to see a doctor and you're unvaccinated, you gotta pay for it instead of getting public (free?) health care.

Imperfect humans make imperfect solutions.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
They don't force you to get the shot and explain the consequences.

I suppose this is some sort of compromise.

The majority giving the minority the right to choose and saying nothing is free. You want to see a doctor and you're unvaccinated, you gotta pay for it instead of getting public (free?) health care.

Imperfect humans make imperfect solutions.
This is not headed anywhere good. What if you've already been infected? Immunity from infection is likely better than that from the shots. What if they demand that kids get vaccinated? The risks of the shots clearly outweigh the benefits for kids, and probably everyone under 30. What if you had a bad reaction to the first mRNA shot? 10% didn't get their second because of their reaction to the first.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Why do you say that? Base on science, data, intuition? Sabra Klein might disagree.
This is from 6 months ago. There's a reference in the transcript
Some new analysis:
With a total of 835,792 Israelis known to have recovered from the virus, the 72 instances of reinfection amount to 0.0086% of people who were already infected with COVID.

By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.
Pfizer wants you to get a third shot:
Here's a dissenting opinion. I doubt this will be allowed soon:

Slabsplease

OTF status
Mar 5, 2015
We all have our opinions...
Thoughts on this?
First, there isn't much info on the net (google away if you must, there are a few topic on kissing, and it's a "possibility" according to the articles from kissing)...Here's the question.
Can an unvaxed male who has sex with a vaxed woman get trace amounts of covid from the vaccine within the women's system (from spit, vaginal fluid, etc) and actually develop a case of covid? I say it's possible.

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
We all have our opinions...
Thoughts on this?
First, there isn't much info on the net (google away if you must, there are a few topic on kissing, and it's a "possibility" according to the articles from kissing)...Here's the question.
Can an unvaxed male who has sex with a vaxed woman get trace amounts of covid from the vaccine within the women's system (from spit, vaginal fluid, etc) and actually develop a case of covid? I say it's possible.
Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahah....glad you weighed in with your opinion on the matter lol