*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): "Herd Immunity" A Talmudic In-Your-Face Mock - All 'Goy' i.e. Non-Jews Are 'Cattle' ... Korona Kontrol Kaper

Facial recognition technology goes live at Honolulu’s airport as part of federal program

It's as if they "knew" things were going to "happen" and "planned" for it.

Big Brother watching your every move.

Now, deny that the world has gone full Orwellian.

Never mind side-stepping the real issue here.

The fake "virus" is just their method for control.

It is not the main.

....I am goingoutside now....

huryanpost

Michael Peterson status
Dec 9, 2010
Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): "Herd Immunity" A Talmudic In-Your-Face Mock - All 'Goy' i.e. Non-Jews Are 'Cattle' ... Korona Kontrol Kaper

Facial recognition technology goes live at Honolulu’s airport as part of federal program

It's as if they "knew" things were going to "happen" and "planned" for it.

Big Brother watching your every move.

Now, deny that the world has gone full Orwellian.

Never mind side-stepping the real issue here.

The fake "virus" is just their method for control.

It is not the main.

jeez, you come across as as kind of a weirdo, fake virus and all. the world is Orwellian, no sh!t. the real issue is you are full of of sh!t.
I'm going to.....wonder why you are so scared. of death I assume oh well, bring it on.

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
"Never mind side-stepping the real issue here."

"The fake "virus" is just their method of control."

Now, are you denying that the world has gone full Orwellian?

You who are going along with the official narrative can dance around the main issues all day long,

but sooner or later your gonna have to face the music.....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
"Never mind side-stepping the real issue here."

"The fake "virus" is just their method of control."

Now, are you denying that the world has gone full Orwellian?

You who are going along with the official narrative can dance around the main issues all day long,

but sooner or later your gonna have to face the music.....

Which Orwell books have you read?

Reactions: tacos

huryanpost

Michael Peterson status
Dec 9, 2010
totalitarian effect has been around forever. Orwell really didn't come across a revolutionary rail, to rail against. for eons society has been structured as an advantaged group, will be ahead of the game. why, lots of variables.

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
jeez, you come across as as kind of a weirdo, fake virus and all. the world is Orwellian, no sh!t. the real issue is you are full of of sh!t.
I'm going to.....wonder why you are so scared. of death I assume oh well, bring it on.
1. So, are you saying that this so called "virus" is exactly what the official narrative and government leaders etc.
are saying it is?

In other words are you going along with their story as fact, and thus, are you going along with them?

2. Next, are you saying the world is Orwellian? Asking just to clarify what you posted, " ...the world is Orwellian,..."

3. What has caused you to think "...wonder why you are so scared of death..." what ever gave you that idea? Just curious.

The beyond Orwellian world-wide Tyrants are pushing forward with their so-called "war-against-virus" campaign with their latest push to inject the entire world population with their "secret sauce"

And do you think this is a good idea?

How much, and how far of this Orwellian world system are you going in with?

...I am goingoutside now....

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Which Orwell books have you read?
I ask a similar question, sometimes in the check-out line in stores.

"Have you ever read George Orwell's book 1984, or seen the movie?"

Then I tell them, doesn't matter if you read it or not.

Your watching it happen right now, everywhere, world-wide.

...and, Autoprax, that was your second side-step.

a couple more side-steps and you'll be dancing all around!

....I am goingoutside now....it's about control...that is their goal,... to rule the entire planet....

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
It's "going outside" like this.

"Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

For here we have no continuing city, but we seek one to come. "

Hebrews 13:13-14 KJV

" without the camp" > > > aka, "goingoutside"

As for posting here on the regular. A little, @ 431 posts. (Not much, compared to 3,927 posts.)

......Ahh, but I can barely spell, let alone type!

...I am goingoutside now...now you know, why I must be.... goingoutside....

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
1. I think my response to you from here on out will always be:

2. It's ok by me if you don't buy the book. No offense taken by that. I really don't think the book has anything for you because what I tried to do throughout the whole thing was to source scientists, researchers, rescuers, marine authorities -- who know way more than me about the topics I attempted to cover. Folks who have lived the work in other words, and haven't spent their lives trying to make the world match up with their pre-conceived notions. I mean, if you seriously believe that Bruce Blankefeld sailed Hōkūleʻa across the surface of a flat earth, you are just not someone who will benefit from the wisdom and experience scores of people graciously shared.
OK Mr Ed.

So you hold an almost religious belief in Science.....letting others do the thinking for you. And you're familiar with the Twain saying that it's easier to be fooled than to be convinced you've been fooled? How do you know you've not been fooled on certain topics if you don't think things thru a bit yourself? Oh....they'd never lie to us?

"Folks who have lived the work in other words, and haven't spent their lives trying to make the world match up with their pre-conceived notions." Sorry....that's just wrong. I was just like you (similar beliefs) until I did the work on 9-11 that without a shadow of a doubt proved it was controlled demo....obviously. Basic physics problem you can run by any physics authority and it would stand up to their scrutiny. And, I laughed at FE for two years before before going to have a look myself....I was incredulous just like you. But I trust my own senses more than authority....so down the rabbit hole I went. Horizon(s) not observed where they should be...ever....and the like.

And, If you think flat level surfaces of bodies of water is a preconceived notion of mine....well....you're not much of a deep thinker are you Mr Ed.

Now....regarding viruses.....after realizing we've been lied to on grand scales before.....and after seeing the big holes in Medical Science proofs of pathogenic virus particles....maybe it wasn't much of stretch for me to see the ruse...but it is quite obvious if you take the time to look into it and learn how to think for yourself....i.e question authority....prove all things.

Later...

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
So everyone knows we now have many "breakthrough cases" of the Covaids. Breakthrough means you got sick or got a positive PCR after your second shot.

So here's the recent CDC guidance on reporting those cases....

And here's what it says about the PCR criteria...

Specimen selection
o Clinical specimens for sequencing should have an RT-PCR Ct value ≤28.

So, Ct max @ 28 cycles for post vaccinated folks.....but for the past 15 months they've been counting cases in sick & healthy folks with up to 50 cycles where the false positive rate is nearly 100% (Quest Diagnostics uses 50).

Hmmmm? Sure looks like they're purposely trying to keep the post vaccinated numbers down with this move. Gotta prove the vaccine is effective, right?

But....folks are still getting sick...could it be because germs ain't the culprit?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
$1000 bet that 6 months from now, all the vaccinated people don't die, or even 20% of them.

Or $10 if that is all you got

Deal?
I think your timeframe may be too short.

Maybe 6 months to 2-3 years from now.

But I would never bet on something like this....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I ask a similar question, sometimes in the check-out line in stores.

"Have you ever read George Orwell's book 1984, or seen the movie?"

Then I tell them, doesn't matter if you read it or not.

Your watching it happen right now, everywhere, world-wide.

...and, Autoprax, that was your second side-step.

a couple more side-steps and you'll be dancing all around!

....I am goingoutside now....it's about control...that is their goal,... to rule the entire planet....
I love that trying to get you to clarify your thinking is framed as a side step.

Why use and allusion if people don't know what the allusion is?

It kind of defeats its purpose.

It is true the end is coming but it's not how you think it is.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think your timeframe may be too short.

Maybe 6 months to 2-3 years from now.

But I would never bet on something like this....
I would take that bet.

But it would be hard to get those numbers because a bunch of those people will die of old age.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
OK Mr Ed.

So you hold an almost religious belief in Science.....letting others do the thinking for you. And you're familiar with the Twain saying that it's easier to be fooled than to be convinced you've been fooled? How do you know you've not been fooled on certain topics if you don't think things thru a bit yourself? Oh....they'd never lie to us?

"Folks who have lived the work in other words, and haven't spent their lives trying to make the world match up with their pre-conceived notions." Sorry....that's just wrong. I was just like you (similar beliefs) until I did the work on 9-11 that without a shadow of a doubt proved it was controlled demo....obviously. Basic physics problem you can run by any physics authority and it would stand up to their scrutiny. And, I laughed at FE for two years before before going to have a look myself....I was incredulous just like you. But I trust my own senses more than authority....so down the rabbit hole I went. Horizon(s) not observed where they should be...ever....and the like.

And, If you think flat level surfaces of bodies of water is a preconceived notion of mine....well....you're not much of a deep thinker are you Mr Ed.

Now....regarding viruses.....after realizing we've been lied to on grand scales before.....and after seeing the big holes in Medical Science proofs of pathogenic virus particles....maybe it wasn't much of stretch for me to see the ruse...but it is quite obvious if you take the time to look into it and learn how to think for yourself....i.e question authority....prove all things.

Later...